Although aimed at the Dual Sport 600’s, this tank bag is right at home on just about any Dual Sport bike. With its unique sloping bottom design, you can sit on your bike and glance down to a level map pocket—for once. The Rainier will hold a lot of stuff in an orderly, secure way thanks to its 4-point mounting and foam padding. Three outside pockets, including two removable side pockets, a reversible map pocket, an expandable gusset and a finish-friendly Toughtek bottom round out the features of this well-thought-out and quality constructed tank bag. Explorer Lite is 9"-12"×14"×11", Rainier is 9"-13"×15"×11". Both bags are black, 1000 Denier urethane coated Cordura®.Tank Bag Comparison Chart
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (3)
- Wolfman Rainier on R 1200 GSWReview by Michael
- The bag installed quickly and easily to the frame beneath the front of the seat and behind the steering head. It fits the slope of the tank well, providing a level map surface when not expanded. Space is a little tight at the front of the tank, but it works. The bag does not interfere with your legs when standing. Plenty of pockets, very functional. (Posted on 6/11/14)
- f800gs requires some modificationReview by glasseye
- This bag is great but the lower connections do not fit well with the F800gs as the bottom clips interfere with the front of the seat. I modified this by cutting off the clips and using a rock strap on either side which actually provides a bit cleaner connection as well as providing you a method to have two extra straps in an emergency as that the front straps are more than adequate to hold the bag. (Posted on 4/10/12)
- Great fit on theR1200 GSAReview by Codger
- There is a tendency to think that larger is better in touring tank bags. This tank bag is smaller the than the BMW labelled bag for the 1200 GSA. However, if you will ever be using your bike in terrain than might have you standing on the foot pegs, you will be pleased with this bag. The separate side pouches are very handy for glasses, tire pressure gauges and other oft used items. I am a very satisfied customer. (Posted on 10/21/11)