Combining the best features from the already popular “R” series of packs, joined together with the waterproof protection of the “US” series drybags, the R30 comes ready for any weather conditions and situation. It straps on comfortably and securely with the Quadlock harness system, and features CNC buckle adjustments at the hips and a closed loop strap system at the top. A six-point compression system keeps items synched-in tight and two water resistant outer pockets allow quick access to your oft used items. The 30 liter main body is 100% waterproof and top-loads with a roll-top quick release closure system, providing 1890 cubic inches of storage. Highly reflective panels front and back increase nighttime visibility. Strap on extra waterproof capacity by attaching a US-5 for 300 additional cubic inches of space, or over 600 cubic inches with a US-10. 19.3"×11.8"×8.3".
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (3)
- Great bagReview by Chris
Very good quality bag. Most of the online reviews are spot on.
I'm 6'4" and 260#. With my Klim Badlands Pro jacket on, this bad is too tight to fit around my chest. For ref. the jacket is a XXXL. If I was smaller, this would be perfect. (Posted on 4/23/16)
- Best PackReview by NukeGuard
- Got this pack after shopping around for almost 2 years. Was a little apprehensive about the top loading design, but after two weeks of carrying it, love it. It is equally at home on the bike and at work as a day pack. The strap system keeps the weight off my shoulders. I am considering more packs by Kriega for both motorcycling and to use for trips with my Cub Scout Pack. (Posted on 8/30/11)
- Best functional waterproof pack on planet.Review by Leggiemeister
- While on an extended overseas assignment, I found myself back in the US for a few weeks on business. It was necessary to purchase a totally waterproof and very rugged backpack so that I could continue to ride while overseas, as well as in serious wet weather. I placed an order for the R30 and packed it when it received in my luggage. I should have checked it out before hand, but my previous experience with the Kriega brand was very positive. Everyone makes mistakes, and I noticed only after my arrival in Germany that there was some stitching missing on the outside upper pouch. I informed Aerostich Customer service and included a photo of the issue right away. I have to tell you, Aerostich Customer Service is one of the best in the industry. I really must give credit to the follow-up, persistence and total accommodation I received from “Ida.” As it would be a while before I returned to the States, Ida coordinated the exchange for me during a 3 day window on a separate business trip. Well, I got the replacement, checked it over, and have been using it ever since. This backpack is what the Brits would term, “the dogs bollix.” This bag, in heavy downpours and autobahn speeds in well in excess of 150mph is stable, comfortable and keeps my laptop bone dry. Kudos to Kriega, and many, many thanks to Aerostich for keeping Ida doing what she does best: serving the biker community with the ultimate service. Pay for the pack. It’s worth every cent. (Posted on 7/6/11)
- International Orders
- Currency conversion rates are close estimates only. All sales are processed in dollars (USD) and conversions are made by card-processing banks on the actual transaction date.
- USA Only
- ECO Saver delivery times are not guaranteed.
- SURFACE and AIR delivery options are guaranteed.
|Orders||Eco Saver||Surface||Priority/3day||2 Day*||1 Day*||International Air***|
|under $ 50||$4-$8||$8-$13||$14-$19||$20-$26||$30-$36||$ 20.95-$ 60.95|
|$ 51-$ 100||$7-$12||$11-$17||$17-$23||$24-$30||$36-$42||$ 25.95-$ 80.95|
|$ 101-$ 200||N/A||$14-$19||$21-$27||$28-$36||$42-$50||$ 30.95-$ 100.95|
|$ 201-$ 400||N/A||$16-$21||$25-$31||$36-$42||$50-$58||$ 40.95-$ 120.95|
|Over $ 400||N/A||$18-$23||$29-$35||$42-$48||$56-$66||$ 60.95-$ 150.95|
- Surface transport only to US addresses.
- Eco Saver Delivery Times: 10-14 days
- *SATURDAY DELIVERY: Add $15 to 1 Day or 2 Day service.
- **Add $15 to 1 day or 2 day for Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. (Extended area charge of $12 may apply to rural areas.)
- ***Call for international rates. Depending upon country, most charges will be between these rates. Duties and Taxes are not included in the shipping price. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.
- AFO/APO Addresses: Orders will be shipped Priority Mail.
All in-stock Aerostich products and RiderWearHouse Catalog items ordered before 2pm CST will be shipped within 2 business days. (If a specific size and color of Roadcrafter suit is not in inventory, we will notify you with an estimated delivery date. Production time varies.) All standard Aerostich items may be sent back for a refund, but the item(s) being returned must be in new condition.
Buying direct from the United States is easy and convenient. Credit cards, fax machines, direct dial telephone service, and air shipping allow easy transactions between countries. For estimates on Duty & VAT costs, visit http://www.dutycalculator.com/calculation/, a third party import duty calculator.
We do not charge or cover duties, taxes or brokerage fees. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.
MOTORCYCLE DEDICATED BACKPACKS & LUGGAGE SYSTEMS
Kriega backpacks, motorcycle bags and accessories offer a high standard of functionality and craftsmanship. They are built to perform, constructed using only the most durable premium materials, and come with an exceptional 10-year guarantee on all packs.
The backpacks are designed specifically for riders. As well as being incredibly tough and highly practical, they utilize a number of unique design features, which cater for the very different ergonomics involved in riding a bike. Features such as the exclusive, adjustable QUADLOC, click-in / click-out, chest harness, which transfers weight away from the rider’s shoulders and affords unprecedented freedom of movement, makes carrying your gear a joy, rather than a burden.