So light-weight and unbelievably comfortable, you won’t ever want to take it off, and the high-tech performance means you'll rarely need to. This fabric technology makes it naturally anti-stinky and great for extended rides when packing light. Wicks moisture and protects from harmful sun-rays too. Raglan shoulder seam adds comfort, a better fit and freedom of movement. 55% Organic Cotton/40% Viscose from Bamboo/5% Elastane. M-XXL. Grey, Cobalt or Red.Sizing Chart
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (4)
- Best t-shirt I got!Review by Bob
- Soft and comfortable especially in hot weather. Good fit, washes well. Hard to go wrong with this one.Got two and am holding out until the blue ones becomes available again. (Posted on 2/28/17)
- A very comfortable shirtReview by Rashid
- I found the bamboo material to be extremely soft and comfortable. I haven't worn it under extreme heat but it has everything a wicking t-shirt should have. I do have to echo the other posterside regarding more colors :-) (Posted on 1/19/17)
- Super Soft and AbsorbentReview by mgs
- I have a blue and a red shirt. They are so soft and absorbent they've become my go-to t-shirt. Unfortunately there simply aren't enough colors. (Posted on 6/5/15)
- nice stuffReview by Mark
- A really nice looking and feeling shirt. Good enough looking to wear to the office. Very comfortable. More colors please! I'll definitely order more. Size runs true for me. (Posted on 12/29/13)
- International Orders
- Currency conversion rates are close estimates only. All sales are processed in dollars (USD) and conversions are made by card-processing banks on the actual transaction date.
- USA Only
- ECO Saver delivery times are not guaranteed.
- SURFACE and AIR delivery options are guaranteed.
|Orders||Eco Saver||Surface||Priority/3day||2 Day*||1 Day*||International Air***|
|under $ 50||$4-$8||$8-$13||$14-$19||$20-$26||$30-$36||$ 20.95-$ 60.95|
|$ 51-$ 100||$7-$12||$11-$17||$17-$23||$24-$30||$36-$42||$ 25.95-$ 80.95|
|$ 101-$ 200||N/A||$14-$19||$21-$27||$28-$36||$42-$50||$ 30.95-$ 100.95|
|$ 201-$ 400||N/A||$16-$21||$25-$31||$36-$42||$50-$58||$ 40.95-$ 120.95|
|Over $ 400||N/A||$18-$23||$29-$35||$42-$48||$56-$66||$ 60.95-$ 150.95|
- Surface transport only to US addresses.
- *SATURDAY DELIVERY: Add $15 to 1 Day or 2 Day service.
- **Add $15 to 1 day or 2 day for Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. (Extended area charge of $12 may apply to rural areas.)
- ***Call for international rates. Depending upon country, most charges will be between these rates. Duties and Taxes are not included in the shipping price. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.
- AFO/APO Addresses: Orders will be shipped Priority Mail.
All in-stock Aerostich products and RiderWearHouse Catalog items ordered before 2pm CST will be shipped within 2 business days. (If a specific size and color of Roadcrafter suit is not in inventory, we will notify you with an estimated delivery date. Production time varies.) All standard Aerostich items may be sent back for a refund, but the item(s) being returned must be in new condition.
Buying direct from the United States is easy and convenient. Credit cards, fax machines, direct dial telephone service, and air shipping allow easy transactions between countries. For estimates on Duty & VAT costs, visit http://www.dutycalculator.com/calculation/, a third party import duty calculator.
We do not charge or cover duties, taxes or brokerage fees. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.