Standard hookup for Kanetsu Vests and Liners. 10 A Fuse. Length 25".
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (3)
- Battery Fuse Cord Review by Jim
- Works and is exactly as described. (Posted on 4/21/14)
- its a cordReview by sean
- its a cord. what's to mess up or get right? i will say it is high quality, thick wire with a good water resistant fuse holder. (Posted on 3/19/13)
- No surprisesReview by illgble
- It's just like the one that came with my vest, and got sold with my last bike. Sigh. (Posted on 2/21/12)
- International Orders
- Currency conversion rates are close estimates only. All sales are processed in dollars (USD) and conversions are made by card-processing banks on the actual transaction date.
- USA Only
- ECO Saver delivery times are not guaranteed.
- SURFACE and AIR delivery options are guaranteed.
|Orders||Eco Saver||Surface||Priority/3day||2 Day*||1 Day*||International Air***|
|under $ 50||$4-$8||$8-$13||$14-$19||$20-$26||$30-$36||$ 20.95-$ 60.95|
|$ 51-$ 100||$7-$12||$11-$17||$17-$23||$24-$30||$36-$42||$ 25.95-$ 80.95|
|$ 101-$ 200||N/A||$14-$19||$21-$27||$28-$36||$42-$50||$ 30.95-$ 100.95|
|$ 201-$ 400||N/A||$16-$21||$25-$31||$36-$42||$50-$58||$ 40.95-$ 120.95|
|Over $ 400||N/A||$18-$23||$29-$35||$42-$48||$56-$66||$ 60.95-$ 150.95|
- Surface transport only to US addresses.
- Eco Saver Delivery Times: 10-14 days
- *SATURDAY DELIVERY: Add $15 to 1 Day or 2 Day service.
- **Add $15 to 1 day or 2 day for Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. (Extended area charge of $12 may apply to rural areas.)
- ***Call for international rates. Depending upon country, most charges will be between these rates. Duties and Taxes are not included in the shipping price. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.
- AFO/APO Addresses: Orders will be shipped Priority Mail.
All in-stock Aerostich products and RiderWearHouse Catalog items ordered before 2pm CST will be shipped within 2 business days. (If a specific size and color of Roadcrafter suit is not in inventory, we will notify you with an estimated delivery date. Production time varies.) All standard Aerostich items may be sent back for a refund, but the item(s) being returned must be in new condition.
Buying direct from the United States is easy and convenient. Credit cards, fax machines, direct dial telephone service, and air shipping allow easy transactions between countries. For estimates on Duty & VAT costs, visit http://www.dutycalculator.com/calculation/, a third party import duty calculator.
We do not charge or cover duties, taxes or brokerage fees. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.
Which power connector?
If you have a BMW with a built-in BMW accessory socket, then the BMW-style connector is simple, easy and good. Otherwise we recommend the Quickconnect, also known as coaxial or 'male-and-female' style. It's the easiest to use (to connect and disconnect) and has lowest electrical resistance, so your gear heats up a little faster. (A nanosecond? Half a minute? In use we can't feel any difference, but we once did some controlled bench tests and there is a difference.)
There are zero reliability issues with all styles. All are tough and durable in all weathers and conditions. The SAE (Society of Automotive Engineers) style is the commonest and oldest design, and it's the hardest to push together and pull apart, but this gets slightly easier as it breaks in. It's also the least expensive to manufacture, and is the most widely available at auto parts stores.
The BMW style has one feature the other two don't...It comes apart with a screwdriver. Inside are two little set screws, one holding each wire to it's respective terminal. These make it simple to transfer the plug to another wire if anything does break. This style is slightly larger and bulkier, and by a small margin it's the easiest to manipulate wearing bulky insulated gloves.
But we still prefer and recommend the durable, compact and easiest-to-use Quickconnect coaxial style. Overall, it's the best.