This lightweight resin wedge combined with a big heavy rock (or other improvised bludgeon) will do the same job as a bead breaker. Simple but effective, and somehow satisfying. 7"×3"×1". 4 oz.<
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (3)
- Bead PopperReview by LD RIDER
- Be sure to use it to get between the tire and the rim, it shouldn't take more thana few times working your way around the tire. Makes the job much easier. (Posted on 9/23/11)
- usefulReview by Kyle
- no luck getting tires off on my sv650 however it is a useful assisting tool work good on dirt bike tire and I'm sure if i was desperate enough i would make it get the sv650 tire bead broke but a vice works so much easier i do not regret buying i just don't see it as the end all be all (Posted on 2/10/11)
- I've used this to change ...Review by Jeff Fitzsimons
- I've used this to change tires on a Transalp (bias-ply tube) and CB750 (bias-ply tubeless). It's worked great. The CB750 tires were practically glued on with sealant, but a few whacks on the Bead Popper with a hammer got the bead off. (Posted on 6/3/09)