Not something you’d hit with your dualsport, it’s a decidedly low-tech but effective way of keeping track of what it is you put into and on your motorcycle in the way of upkeep and maintenance. This simple but effective 80 page spiral bound notebook has features that will enable those of us who can remember to write things down, an admirable place to do so and to refer to later. Included are pages for service logs, trip data, oil changes, and many other things like a winter storage checklist, specs for your bike, and an English/Metric conversion table to name a few. Small enough to fit in a jacket pocket or other handy location (3.6"×5.5"). Bike Log has a laminated cover and even sports a drilled hole so you can hang it on a nail in your garage. Nice.
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (3)
- A Helpful Manual Review by Peter
- Here is a log that has everything in it about your bike that you want for your bike on keeping up to date notes about it and everything else. It is also a good reference on your maintenance and tire replacement. If the information isn't in this book about what you put in about your bike then it is not something that you have to worry about for there is a place to put any and all info concerning your bike in here. (Posted on 2/20/14)
- Who needs to remember?Review by Joe
- I have used one of these books for the last 5 years. It's been a helpful tool when making adjustments or just trying to figure out what kind of mileage I got 3 years ago on the same route. 3 years ago I found it was easier to get a new book every year. It's fun to pull them out every once in awhile to look at what we have done or see how many miles we did per year in the past. (Posted on 1/13/12)
- A good thing to haveReview by Scootskipper
- I had one of these for a previous bike. It's durable, well organized and fairly comprehensive. I doubt if anyone will use every part of it, but you should find all of the categories that you need to list things. I've tried using note pads for a bike log, but this really works better. Worth the $10 for sure. I'm buying another one for my new bike. (Posted on 6/5/11)