This highly efficient, functional heated grip design uses a push button five-level temperature controller to quickly deliver just the right amount of heat to keep your hands warmer through a wider range of conditions. These specially selected, weather-resistant open-ended construction rubber grips heat faster than traditional heated grips and provide a comfortable, secure grip year round. Fit 7/8" handlebars. 12V DC. 4amps/48 watts.
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (3)
- PerfectReview by Tony from Denver
- I installed these grips on my BMW R100 over the weekend. Tried them today for the first time, and they are wonderful. The grips themselves are very grippy and appear to be well made and durable. I connected the hot lead to a green wire terminal on the ignition switch and ground to the coil bracket under the tank. The LED readout cycles when ignition is turned on and then you press to select desired heat range. When the ignition is turned off, the grips turn off, and do not come on again until you select them again. No chance of them staying on accidentally unless you leave the motor running. Very nice design, and they did warm up nicely on this 45° day. (Posted on 12/24/14)
- Why did I wait?Review by Ed from Charlotte
Bought one of these kits ages ago, and finally got around to installing them last week. Now, I'm kicking myself for waiting so long to do the install- it was a breeze, and these grips really do the trick.
The temp comes up quickly on the highest settings; you'll soon be turning it back to perhaps the second level, which will be plenty even with thin gloves on a fairly cool day.
Two thumbs up for this product. (Posted on 3/16/13)
- Bikemaster Heated GripsReview by Rick
- The grips are straightforward to install requiring a 'ignition on' only power source to protect battery in case grips are left on. They have a nice little controller which mounts neatly on handlebar without taking up much space. The only concern I have at this point is the output of the grips. They produce less heat than Oxford grips on my other bike at the equivalent setting. The box doesn't say what the grips are rated at but the 4 amp fuse gives a clue. Prob not hardcore winter grips but good for warmer times of year or climates (Posted on 12/31/12)
- International Orders
- Currency conversion rates are close estimates only. All sales are processed in dollars (USD) and conversions are made by card-processing banks on the actual transaction date.
- USA Only
- ECO Saver delivery times are not guaranteed.
- SURFACE and AIR delivery options are guaranteed.
|Orders||Eco Saver||Surface||Priority/3day||2 Day*||1 Day*||International Air***|
|under $ 50||$4-$8||$8-$13||$14-$19||$20-$26||$30-$36||$ 20.95-$ 60.95|
|$ 51-$ 100||$7-$12||$11-$17||$17-$23||$24-$30||$36-$42||$ 25.95-$ 80.95|
|$ 101-$ 200||N/A||$14-$19||$21-$27||$28-$36||$42-$50||$ 30.95-$ 100.95|
|$ 201-$ 400||N/A||$16-$21||$25-$31||$36-$42||$50-$58||$ 40.95-$ 120.95|
|Over $ 400||N/A||$18-$23||$29-$35||$42-$48||$56-$66||$ 60.95-$ 150.95|
- Surface transport only to US addresses.
- Eco Saver Delivery Times: 10-14 days
- *SATURDAY DELIVERY: Add $15 to 1 Day or 2 Day service.
- **Add $15 to 1 day or 2 day for Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. (Extended area charge of $12 may apply to rural areas.)
- ***Call for international rates. Depending upon country, most charges will be between these rates. Duties and Taxes are not included in the shipping price. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.
- AFO/APO Addresses: Orders will be shipped Priority Mail.
All in-stock Aerostich products and RiderWearHouse Catalog items ordered before 2pm CST will be shipped within 2 business days. (If a specific size and color of Roadcrafter suit is not in inventory, we will notify you with an estimated delivery date. Production time varies.) All standard Aerostich items may be sent back for a refund, but the item(s) being returned must be in new condition.
Buying direct from the United States is easy and convenient. Credit cards, fax machines, direct dial telephone service, and air shipping allow easy transactions between countries. For estimates on Duty & VAT costs, visit http://www.dutycalculator.com/calculation/, a third party import duty calculator.
We do not charge or cover duties, taxes or brokerage fees. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.