Drill sergeants and grunts alike call the familiar field shovel the “E-tool,” short for “entrenching tool.” But compared to the Glock spade, the standard shovel is stone age. Glock, the world famous maker of sophisticated weapons, combined lightweight alloys and advanced resins to produce a tool of sheer genius that is so superior you might end up seeking out rough camping areas just to have the pleasure of using it. (…Naah) The 180° foldable, extendable handle contains a sawblade and the shovel blade’s angle is adjustable. The saw extension hidden inside the handle cuts wood fast. In worldwide military use. 25"×6"×2" extended, 10"×6"×2" folded. 24 oz.
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
- Customer Service Review by customerservice
Cases for this shovel will be available after 8/1/11.
Customer service. (Posted on 7/5/11)
- disappointed with my purchse from you Review by Talyn
I bought 2 of these glock spades,I thought they would include the carry pouch,they did not.
the spade is great,I bought it to carry in my jeeps survival box with an old entrenching tool I have had since 1967.
Just make sure the spade comes with the carry pouch,this place doesn't have the pouches. (Posted on 6/15/11)
- Nice for off road and camping Review by Stan
- It is a nice small package that unfolds positively. The shovel and saw blade appear durable for their size. It is a nice addition to off road and camping kit. (Posted on 6/10/11)
- very cool tool Review by Don (roc ratz) Rhodes
- Just got out of box and it looks very nice. Can't wait to find a down tree blocking our trails here in Co. and let my young strong nephew try it out. (Posted on 6/4/10)