These knives have blade precision fitted alongside the handle with one-hand opening/closing characteristics and a very positive blade lock. The “Tanto” and the handle of the K.I.S.S. knife are both high carbon stainless steel with a fine bead-blasted finish.
The P.E.C.K. model features the same impeccable qualities, though slightly smaller and incorporates a razor-sharp Warncliffe blade. Both have a pocket/money clip for secure carrying. Hex-head fastener allows precise adjustment of each blade’s opening and closing tension. Slim, technically advanced and quite beautiful, the K.I.S.S. and P.E.C.K. are high-performance edged tools that are every-day useful. K.I.S.S. blade length: 2.25" (overall length: 3.5"). P.E.C.K blade length: 1.75" (overall length 2.6").
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (3)
- I Love This OneReview by Peter G
- This is so neat and flat I carry it everywhere. (Posted on 12/12/11)
- nice budget knifeReview by giselle
- I have one of these and intended to clip it on my pocket but (as seen in photo above) the hinge end of the knife sticks out of my pocket. It's best used as a money clip. I have since bought a different knife that has a usable pocket clip. (Posted on 1/10/10)
- I thought this was intere...Review by Stephen Jensen
I thought this was interesting and anwers the question of, "how should one wear the American flag patch?"
To wear our country's flag properly, the field of stars is worn closest to your heart. Further, when worn on the sleeve of a military uniform, the flag should appear to be advancing and not retreating. Thus, if your patch is to be worn on your LEFT sleeve, use a left flag (normal). For patches worn on your RIGHT sleeve, use a "right" or "reversed field" flag. (http://www.ushistory.org/betsy/flagetiq.html)
(Posted on 3/30/09)
- International Orders
- Currency conversion rates are close estimates only. All sales are processed in dollars (USD) and conversions are made by card-processing banks on the actual transaction date.
- USA Only
- ECO Saver delivery times are not guaranteed.
- SURFACE and AIR delivery options are guaranteed.
|Orders||Eco Saver||Surface||Priority/3day||2 Day*||1 Day*||International Air***|
|under $ 50||$4-$8||$8-$13||$14-$19||$20-$26||$30-$36||$ 20.95-$ 60.95|
|$ 51-$ 100||$7-$12||$11-$17||$17-$23||$24-$30||$36-$42||$ 25.95-$ 80.95|
|$ 101-$ 200||N/A||$14-$19||$21-$27||$28-$36||$42-$50||$ 30.95-$ 100.95|
|$ 201-$ 400||N/A||$16-$21||$25-$31||$36-$42||$50-$58||$ 40.95-$ 120.95|
|Over $ 400||N/A||$18-$23||$29-$35||$42-$48||$56-$66||$ 60.95-$ 150.95|
- Surface transport only to US addresses.
- *SATURDAY DELIVERY: Add $15 to 1 Day or 2 Day service.
- **Add $15 to 1 day or 2 day for Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. (Extended area charge of $12 may apply to rural areas.)
- ***Call for international rates. Depending upon country, most charges will be between these rates. Duties and Taxes are not included in the shipping price. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.
- AFO/APO Addresses: Orders will be shipped Priority Mail.
All in-stock Aerostich products and RiderWearHouse Catalog items ordered before 2pm CST will be shipped within 2 business days. (If a specific size and color of Roadcrafter suit is not in inventory, we will notify you with an estimated delivery date. Production time varies.) All standard Aerostich items may be sent back for a refund, but the item(s) being returned must be in new condition.
Buying direct from the United States is easy and convenient. Credit cards, fax machines, direct dial telephone service, and air shipping allow easy transactions between countries. For estimates on Duty & VAT costs, visit http://www.dutycalculator.com/calculation/, a third party import duty calculator.
We do not charge or cover duties, taxes or brokerage fees. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.