A very effective low-priced outdoor lighter. A piezo-electric ignition intensely generates enough concentrated heat to light just about anything, in any weather. O-ring sealed top and impact resistant body with lanyard ring. Refillable. Colors vary.
|More Info||Fill with premium Butane only.|
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (4)
- PositiveReview by Jim
- Once the lighter was filled with the premium butane fuel works quite well. Wind does not bother the flame. The fuel is available from Bed Bath and beyond. (Posted on 3/27/11)
- i used this lighter once ...Review by Anthony Sciabarrasi
- i used this lighter once last season. this spring I refilled it and the lighter element won't light the fuel. The thing is useless now. Can i get a replacement or refund? (Posted on 4/28/09)
- Nice, but a finnicky litt...Review by Hugh Stimson
Nice, but a finnicky little thing to refuel. Turns out "premium butane" is very special indeed. Zippo won't do, and don't even think about Ronson.
Anything less than "triple refined" will instantly gum the works. Good luck finding triple refined butane when your natty little lighter runs out in East Jesus, Wyoming. Ask the gas station jockey for "Korean brand" butane (preferably with a metal applicator tip) and you'll be walking out with another $1 plastic bic.
From the booklet:
RECOMMENDED PREMIUM BUTANE
â¢ Be sure to purchase âpremiumâ butane
also referred to as âtripleâ or âdouble reï¬nedâ.
â¢ There are several recommended brands in the
marketplace which are âMade in Koreaâ and
come in large metal (10 â 13 oz.) cans with
a metal ï¬ll tip, as opposed to a plastic one.
â¢ Check with a tobacco retailer in your
area to ï¬nd the recommended Korean brands. (Posted on 5/12/08)
- Total waste of money, rub...Review by Stuart serine
- Total waste of money, rubbing two sticks together will is less of a hassle. (Posted on 5/12/08)
- International Orders
- Currency conversion rates are close estimates only. All sales are processed in dollars (USD) and conversions are made by card-processing banks on the actual transaction date.
- USA Only
- ECO Saver delivery times are not guaranteed.
- SURFACE and AIR delivery options are guaranteed.
|Orders||Eco Saver||Surface||Priority/3day||2 Day*||1 Day*||International Air***|
|under $ 50||$4-$8||$8-$13||$14-$19||$20-$26||$30-$36||$ 20.95-$ 60.95|
|$ 51-$ 100||$7-$12||$11-$17||$17-$23||$24-$30||$36-$42||$ 25.95-$ 80.95|
|$ 101-$ 200||N/A||$14-$19||$21-$27||$28-$36||$42-$50||$ 30.95-$ 100.95|
|$ 201-$ 400||N/A||$16-$21||$25-$31||$36-$42||$50-$58||$ 40.95-$ 120.95|
|Over $ 400||N/A||$18-$23||$29-$35||$42-$48||$56-$66||$ 60.95-$ 150.95|
- Surface transport only to US addresses.
- Eco Saver Delivery Times: 10-14 days
- *SATURDAY DELIVERY: Add $15 to 1 Day or 2 Day service.
- **Add $15 to 1 day or 2 day for Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. (Extended area charge of $12 may apply to rural areas.)
- ***Call for international rates. Depending upon country, most charges will be between these rates. Duties and Taxes are not included in the shipping price. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.
- AFO/APO Addresses: Orders will be shipped Priority Mail.
All in-stock Aerostich products and RiderWearHouse Catalog items ordered before 2pm CST will be shipped within 2 business days. (If a specific size and color of Roadcrafter suit is not in inventory, we will notify you with an estimated delivery date. Production time varies.) All standard Aerostich items may be sent back for a refund, but the item(s) being returned must be in new condition.
Buying direct from the United States is easy and convenient. Credit cards, fax machines, direct dial telephone service, and air shipping allow easy transactions between countries. For estimates on Duty & VAT costs, visit http://www.dutycalculator.com/calculation/, a third party import duty calculator.
We do not charge or cover duties, taxes or brokerage fees. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.