Lightweight, elegantly simple and made with the utmost care by craftsmen with a deep respect for tradition and quality materials, these ultra light knives are minimalist in design, with the essential functionality expected from a fine blade: a flawless edge, a safety catch, and an excellent grip. Each locking blade is constructed with food-grade 420 stainless steel, weighs only grams, and packs easily into any pocket, pack, bag. Or attach to a pocket edge for easy accessibility with the integrated side clip. The 37 Gram version also features an elegantly shaped black Granadilla wood handle for added hand feel with little added weight. Top-notch cutting tools you’ll find ways to use. Choose from four blade lengths/weights.
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (2)
- Knife ReviewReview by Joel
- The good: very light weight and thin design makes this an excellent pocket knife. The not so good: out of the box this knife is not at all sharp and the chisel edge on the blade makes is difficult to make straight cuts when cutting fruits and vegs. (Posted on 4/26/14)
- Not Very Sharp!Review by Michael
- I was attracted to this knife because of its light weight and its functional style. It is a very attractive and nicely rendered piece of art that fits nicely in a pocket. My only disappointment was that it was quite dull, which was very surprising. I think any new knife, regardless of price, should be delivered ready to do its job. (Posted on 12/27/13)
- International Orders
- Currency conversion rates are close estimates only. All sales are processed in dollars (USD) and conversions are made by card-processing banks on the actual transaction date.
- USA Only
- ECO Saver delivery times are not guaranteed.
- SURFACE and AIR delivery options are guaranteed.
|Orders||Eco Saver||Surface||Priority/3day||2 Day*||1 Day*||International Air***|
|under $ 50||$4-$8||$8-$13||$14-$19||$20-$26||$30-$36||$ 20.95-$ 60.95|
|$ 51-$ 100||$7-$12||$11-$17||$17-$23||$24-$30||$36-$42||$ 25.95-$ 80.95|
|$ 101-$ 200||N/A||$14-$19||$21-$27||$28-$36||$42-$50||$ 30.95-$ 100.95|
|$ 201-$ 400||N/A||$16-$21||$25-$31||$36-$42||$50-$58||$ 40.95-$ 120.95|
|Over $ 400||N/A||$18-$23||$29-$35||$42-$48||$56-$66||$ 60.95-$ 150.95|
- Surface transport only to US addresses.
- Eco Saver Delivery Times: 10-14 days
- *SATURDAY DELIVERY: Add $15 to 1 Day or 2 Day service.
- **Add $15 to 1 day or 2 day for Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. (Extended area charge of $12 may apply to rural areas.)
- ***Call for international rates. Depending upon country, most charges will be between these rates. Duties and Taxes are not included in the shipping price. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.
- AFO/APO Addresses: Orders will be shipped Priority Mail.
All in-stock Aerostich products and RiderWearHouse Catalog items ordered before 2pm CST will be shipped within 2 business days. (If a specific size and color of Roadcrafter suit is not in inventory, we will notify you with an estimated delivery date. Production time varies.) All standard Aerostich items may be sent back for a refund, but the item(s) being returned must be in new condition.
Buying direct from the United States is easy and convenient. Credit cards, fax machines, direct dial telephone service, and air shipping allow easy transactions between countries. For estimates on Duty & VAT costs, visit http://www.dutycalculator.com/calculation/, a third party import duty calculator.
We do not charge or cover duties, taxes or brokerage fees. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.