Now pay attention 007. These roll-up, fold-out aluminum tables will keep your martini and potted shrimp off the dirt and pine needles that comprise the ground cover at so many unimproved campsites, rally and race sites, and “off the beaten path” places without campground amenities like picnic tables. Admittedly a bit decadent at first glance, but quite practical and handy in use. The smaller Micro table is 11"×15" and will get your stove and other kitchen stuff off the aforementioned terra firma. It packs to 3"×3.5"×15", and weighs just a tad over a pound. The two person Macro is 24"×18" with longer 15" fold-out legs to keep your stuff even higher off the ground. It packs to 3"×5"×24", and weighs 4.7 lbs.
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (4)
- Macro tableReview by Richard
- Macro table very well made, but too large for my purposes (motorcycle camping). Returned with no problem and kept the Micro. Great people to deal with by the way. (Posted on 5/10/14)
- Micro TableReview by Richard
- Great product. Perfect for motorcycle camping. (Posted on 5/10/14)
- Micro TableReview by william
Great Product! For sizing; my 17" Laptop fits perfectly to the top surface area.
The legs unfold to two height levels.
The flat surface helps to prevent spills.
Micro Table folds up for packing smaller than my Chihuahua,
(Posted on 8/29/13)
- Love this tableReview by lizdc
- I have the micro table. It is great at rallys and at campsites. Such a luxery to have a table but takes up almost no space. At rallys it means you have a stable place to set up a stove to cook or make morning coffee. Packs small and fits great on my sportster. (Posted on 5/23/11)
- International Orders
- Currency conversion rates are close estimates only. All sales are processed in dollars (USD) and conversions are made by card-processing banks on the actual transaction date.
- USA Only
- ECO Saver delivery times are not guaranteed.
- SURFACE and AIR delivery options are guaranteed.
|Orders||Eco Saver||Surface||Priority/3day||2 Day*||1 Day*||International Air***|
|under $ 50||$4-$8||$8-$13||$14-$19||$20-$26||$30-$36||$ 20.95-$ 60.95|
|$ 51-$ 100||$7-$12||$11-$17||$17-$23||$24-$30||$36-$42||$ 25.95-$ 80.95|
|$ 101-$ 200||N/A||$14-$19||$21-$27||$28-$36||$42-$50||$ 30.95-$ 100.95|
|$ 201-$ 400||N/A||$16-$21||$25-$31||$36-$42||$50-$58||$ 40.95-$ 120.95|
|Over $ 400||N/A||$18-$23||$29-$35||$42-$48||$56-$66||$ 60.95-$ 150.95|
- Surface transport only to US addresses.
- Eco Saver Delivery Times: 10-14 days
- *SATURDAY DELIVERY: Add $15 to 1 Day or 2 Day service.
- **Add $15 to 1 day or 2 day for Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. (Extended area charge of $12 may apply to rural areas.)
- ***Call for international rates. Depending upon country, most charges will be between these rates. Duties and Taxes are not included in the shipping price. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.
- AFO/APO Addresses: Orders will be shipped Priority Mail.
All in-stock Aerostich products and RiderWearHouse Catalog items ordered before 2pm CST will be shipped within 2 business days. (If a specific size and color of Roadcrafter suit is not in inventory, we will notify you with an estimated delivery date. Production time varies.) All standard Aerostich items may be sent back for a refund, but the item(s) being returned must be in new condition.
Buying direct from the United States is easy and convenient. Credit cards, fax machines, direct dial telephone service, and air shipping allow easy transactions between countries. For estimates on Duty & VAT costs, visit http://www.dutycalculator.com/calculation/, a third party import duty calculator.
We do not charge or cover duties, taxes or brokerage fees. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.
“The luxuries and elegances practicable in tent life are only limited by the means of transport. Julius Caesar, who was a great campaigner, carried parquets of wooden mosaic for his floors! The articles that make the most show for their weight are handsome rugs, skins and pillows; canteens of dinner and coffee services and candles with screens of glass or other arrangements to prevent them from flickering.”