One of the strongest, lightest and most portable folding chairs available—not a cheap throw-away. The legs are made of a special alloy, reinforced at the center hinge to provide strength with less weight. The seat is made with two layers of fabric supported diagonally across the middle and attached to straps on the back. When you sit down, weight is distributed to produce comfortable support with no sagging. Folds to a 4" diameter bundle with a built-in shoulder carry strap. 26.5"×4" (collapsed), 2.5 lbs, 250 lb capacity.
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (3)
- Yes!Review by Tom
- What a great chair! Reaonably priced and very comfortable. As mentioned, a little long when folded up, so packing may require strapping to the top of bags. Between this and my Kermit, I have all the bases covered! (Posted on 3/18/12)
- great chairReview by haildamage
- i've been through several lightweight chairs and stools that didnt hold up. this chair is lightweight, tough, sturdy and very comfortable. it is a bit long, so you have to consider where to pack it. i love this chair and highly recommend it! (Posted on 9/27/10)
- Great ChairReview by Bob
- I saw this chair at the store and tried it out, it was very comfortable and tall enough for my fat old body to easily get out of. Folds up in seconds and light to carry. I've used it for several years in both motorcycling and hunting. I recommend it. (Posted on 5/28/10)
- International Orders
- Currency conversion rates are close estimates only. All sales are processed in dollars (USD) and conversions are made by card-processing banks on the actual transaction date.
- USA Only
- ECO Saver delivery times are not guaranteed.
- SURFACE and AIR delivery options are guaranteed.
|Orders||Eco Saver||Surface||Priority/3day||2 Day*||1 Day*||International Air***|
|under $ 50||$4-$8||$8-$13||$14-$19||$20-$26||$30-$36||$ 20.95-$ 60.95|
|$ 51-$ 100||$7-$12||$11-$17||$17-$23||$24-$30||$36-$42||$ 25.95-$ 80.95|
|$ 101-$ 200||N/A||$14-$19||$21-$27||$28-$36||$42-$50||$ 30.95-$ 100.95|
|$ 201-$ 400||N/A||$16-$21||$25-$31||$36-$42||$50-$58||$ 40.95-$ 120.95|
|Over $ 400||N/A||$18-$23||$29-$35||$42-$48||$56-$66||$ 60.95-$ 150.95|
- Surface transport only to US addresses.
- Eco Saver Delivery Times: 10-14 days
- *SATURDAY DELIVERY: Add $15 to 1 Day or 2 Day service.
- **Add $15 to 1 day or 2 day for Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. (Extended area charge of $12 may apply to rural areas.)
- ***Call for international rates. Depending upon country, most charges will be between these rates. Duties and Taxes are not included in the shipping price. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.
- AFO/APO Addresses: Orders will be shipped Priority Mail.
All in-stock Aerostich products and RiderWearHouse Catalog items ordered before 2pm CST will be shipped within 2 business days. (If a specific size and color of Roadcrafter suit is not in inventory, we will notify you with an estimated delivery date. Production time varies.) All standard Aerostich items may be sent back for a refund, but the item(s) being returned must be in new condition.
Buying direct from the United States is easy and convenient. Credit cards, fax machines, direct dial telephone service, and air shipping allow easy transactions between countries. For estimates on Duty & VAT costs, visit http://www.dutycalculator.com/calculation/, a third party import duty calculator.
We do not charge or cover duties, taxes or brokerage fees. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.
Portable Chairs Are Important
Not as obvious as it might seem. These small chairs are the real key to great camping experiences. Having one along gives you much more than a good spot to park your butt no matter where you are at the end of the day. They really give you a chance to invite yourself to sit around another camper’s fire and share a few stories, gain wisdom and make some new friends. So bring your own chair (and maybe a flask?) and sit down and make some wonderful memories.
Some specifics: The Kermit chair is by far the most comfortable, beautiful type here. Over the past two decades it’s become a genuine made-in-USA American motorcycle camper classic. If you ride a touring bike and have the space, it’s still the bomb, but at five pounds it’s a bit heavy and bulky for adventurous dual-sport and sport bike rides. Of the others, I like the Mantis best. It’s nearly as comfortable as the Kermit but packs much smaller and only weighs a pound and a half. It also sets up and takes down slightly faster and easier. And for extreme ultra-light and super-compact packing, any of the others make great choices, too. Just bring one.