6:00 AM, unimproved campsite: heat water on camp stove and fill basin, mixing with unheated water to ideal temperature. Wash face and body in warm water. Towel off and say: “AAAHH!” Tough and versatile, the uses for this item are legion: doing dishes, washing clothes, picking berries, bathing sore feet. Made of the same material as Ortlieb dry bags and saddlebags, this basin folds up small. 11"×11"×5.5". 10 L.
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (2)
- This is perhaps the most ...Review by coho
- This is perhaps the most versatile piece of moto-gear that I have ever had. It was a gift, quite a few years ago, and I can't figure out why every motorcycle doesn't come with one. It neatly carries an entire oil change (filter wrench, new filter, oil, towels, 1.25G drain pan, iPod, etc.) out to the driveway (or sidewalk, urban apartment dwellers!), and brings back the leftovers. In addition to basin, add fire bucket, luggage (4 medium-sized compression sacks, on the bike separately-- to your tent (3-5 Star hotel, whatever) in one hand). And it rolls up smaller than everything that fits in it. (Posted on 2/20/09)
- Almost too big. But consi...Review by Bradley Tyson
- Almost too big. But considering it packs so small, it's worth it. I also have the water bucket, which holds less and packs a little smaller. I will always take this one first. (Posted on 2/18/09)
- International Orders
- Currency conversion rates are close estimates only. All sales are processed in dollars (USD) and conversions are made by card-processing banks on the actual transaction date.
- USA Only
- ECO Saver delivery times are not guaranteed.
- SURFACE and AIR delivery options are guaranteed.
|Orders||Eco Saver||Surface||Priority/3day||2 Day*||1 Day*||International Air***|
|under $ 50||$4-$8||$8-$13||$14-$19||$20-$26||$30-$36||$ 20.95-$ 60.95|
|$ 51-$ 100||$7-$12||$11-$17||$17-$23||$24-$30||$36-$42||$ 25.95-$ 80.95|
|$ 101-$ 200||N/A||$14-$19||$21-$27||$28-$36||$42-$50||$ 30.95-$ 100.95|
|$ 201-$ 400||N/A||$16-$21||$25-$31||$36-$42||$50-$58||$ 40.95-$ 120.95|
|Over $ 400||N/A||$18-$23||$29-$35||$42-$48||$56-$66||$ 60.95-$ 150.95|
- Surface transport only to US addresses.
- Eco Saver Delivery Times: 10-14 days
- *SATURDAY DELIVERY: Add $15 to 1 Day or 2 Day service.
- **Add $15 to 1 day or 2 day for Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. (Extended area charge of $12 may apply to rural areas.)
- ***Call for international rates. Depending upon country, most charges will be between these rates. Duties and Taxes are not included in the shipping price. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.
- AFO/APO Addresses: Orders will be shipped Priority Mail.
All in-stock Aerostich products and RiderWearHouse Catalog items ordered before 2pm CST will be shipped within 2 business days. (If a specific size and color of Roadcrafter suit is not in inventory, we will notify you with an estimated delivery date. Production time varies.) All standard Aerostich items may be sent back for a refund, but the item(s) being returned must be in new condition.
Buying direct from the United States is easy and convenient. Credit cards, fax machines, direct dial telephone service, and air shipping allow easy transactions between countries. For estimates on Duty & VAT costs, visit http://www.dutycalculator.com/calculation/, a third party import duty calculator.
We do not charge or cover duties, taxes or brokerage fees. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.