Hard anodized cast aluminum with triple coat Quantanium® non-stick interior surface for easy cleaning and healthy cooking. These kits are twice as hard as stainless steel and heat quickly and evenly, spreading heat from edge to edge making cooking easier and faster. Folding insulated wire handles stay cool to the touch, even when the contents are smoking hot. The cookset contains a 1 qt and 1.5 qt pot with lids and a 7" fry pan. All pieces nest together and store into a mesh carrying bag.
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (2)
- Great camping set!Review by Leslie
- I have this set for over a year and absolutely love it. The quality is good and it makes a great set for camping. I do have one larger skillet that I bought to go along with the set, which completed all of my needs while campsite cooking. (Posted on 6/16/11)
- This cookset is light and compact ... however ...Review by 7 Aces
My first moto-camping trip I tried to take plastic utensils and paper plates and bowls thinking that I didn't want to have to clean up dishes. I neglected to realize how ineffective paper products are in the rain and how fragile plastic utensils are when eating steaks and potatoes. I also cannot cook on or with paper/plastic dinnerware.
This cookset is light and compact. It easily fit in with my gear and there was even space inside to store some salt/pepper shakers and a Hobo knife that I picked up from Duluth Trading Company inside the pots. The quality of the set leaves a little to be desired. The handles are riveted to the pots and upon opening my set I noticed that one of the handles mounting plates had been cracked during the attachment process. The handles are another issue. From the picture that the manufacturer provides it appears that the handles will fold out from the body of the pot and stay put by way of friction or some other means then fold back around the pot for storage. In reality the handles flop around loose and are hard to keep together when the pot is full of water. I'm still working on a way to keep them together when cooking so that the plastic at the end of the handles does not touch the hot pan and melt to it. on the plus side the set does work well and I like the addition of the frying pan with the set. If I can't solve the issue with the handles though, this may become a play toy for my girls in their toy kitchen. (Posted on 2/4/11)
- International Orders
- Currency conversion rates are close estimates only. All sales are processed in dollars (USD) and conversions are made by card-processing banks on the actual transaction date.
- USA Only
- ECO Saver delivery times are not guaranteed.
- SURFACE and AIR delivery options are guaranteed.
|Orders||Eco Saver||Surface||Priority/3day||2 Day*||1 Day*||International Air***|
|under $ 50||$4-$8||$8-$13||$14-$19||$20-$26||$30-$36||$ 20.95-$ 60.95|
|$ 51-$ 100||$7-$12||$11-$17||$17-$23||$24-$30||$36-$42||$ 25.95-$ 80.95|
|$ 101-$ 200||N/A||$14-$19||$21-$27||$28-$36||$42-$50||$ 30.95-$ 100.95|
|$ 201-$ 400||N/A||$16-$21||$25-$31||$36-$42||$50-$58||$ 40.95-$ 120.95|
|Over $ 400||N/A||$18-$23||$29-$35||$42-$48||$56-$66||$ 60.95-$ 150.95|
- Surface transport only to US addresses.
- Eco Saver Delivery Times: 10-14 days
- *SATURDAY DELIVERY: Add $15 to 1 Day or 2 Day service.
- **Add $15 to 1 day or 2 day for Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. (Extended area charge of $12 may apply to rural areas.)
- ***Call for international rates. Depending upon country, most charges will be between these rates. Duties and Taxes are not included in the shipping price. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.
- AFO/APO Addresses: Orders will be shipped Priority Mail.
All in-stock Aerostich products and RiderWearHouse Catalog items ordered before 2pm CST will be shipped within 2 business days. (If a specific size and color of Roadcrafter suit is not in inventory, we will notify you with an estimated delivery date. Production time varies.) All standard Aerostich items may be sent back for a refund, but the item(s) being returned must be in new condition.
Buying direct from the United States is easy and convenient. Credit cards, fax machines, direct dial telephone service, and air shipping allow easy transactions between countries. For estimates on Duty & VAT costs, visit http://www.dutycalculator.com/calculation/, a third party import duty calculator.
We do not charge or cover duties, taxes or brokerage fees. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.
Aluminum? Titanium? Stainless Steel? Titanium is the lightest and most costly, but it doesn’t cook best because it transfers heat unevenly. If you want to cook anything fancier than boiling water for tea or making ramen noodles, it’s not ideal. Stainless Steel is the heaviest, most durable and least expensive. It works great for most kinds of cooking. Hard anodized non-stick aluminum is the best for providing the kind of even heat dispersion that helps you do a good job in a variety of cooking situations. Its non-stick surface makes it the quickest type to clean, too. Aluminum pots are lighter than stainless, heavier than titanium and slightly less durable than either. So when do we eat?
Titanium Stainless Steel Aluminum Convenience + ++ +++ Durability ++ +++ ++ Heat Dispersion + ++ +++ Weight +++ + ++ Value + +++ ++