At restaurant stops, have your server fill it with fresh hot coffee or ice cold lemonade. Later at your motel, a wayside stop, or a late night campfire…enjoy. A quarter-turn of the removable stopper allows no-drip pouring. You’ll want it along on every ride and use it for other activities too. Unmatched thermal performance. Truly the most civilized way to carry frozen margaritas through Death Valley to remote desert campsites. Performance: Hot water at 203° F will be 163° F after 6 hours and 116° F after 24 hours in a room at 68° F.
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (3)
- Fabulous containerReview by Terrance
This is the real deal. I also use it for mc trips. I heat it up with hot water before I put my coffee in. Coffee stay how for 24 hours plus. It may be warm instead of hot at approx. 24, but is still drinkable caffeine.
After eight hours it is still hot enough to burn my mouth if I'm not careful.
And it can take a beating. (Posted on 12/7/16)
- Great stainless thermosReview by Mike
- It's amazing how something so simple as a great thermos can enhance a long trip. I have two of them and keep coffee in one and hot chocolate in the other. I'm always surprised how well the thermos keeps them hot! Sometimes it's even warm and tastes great the next day. Great product! (Posted on 11/21/15)
- excellentReview by Rebecca
- This is the thermos! Non bulky, holds its temperature. Got the medium. Perfect. (Posted on 5/22/15)
- International Orders
- Currency conversion rates are close estimates only. All sales are processed in dollars (USD) and conversions are made by card-processing banks on the actual transaction date.
- USA Only
- ECO Saver delivery times are not guaranteed.
- SURFACE and AIR delivery options are guaranteed.
|Orders||Eco Saver||Surface||Priority/3day||2 Day*||1 Day*||International Air***|
|under $ 50||$4-$8||$8-$13||$14-$19||$20-$26||$30-$36||$ 20.95-$ 60.95|
|$ 51-$ 100||$7-$12||$11-$17||$17-$23||$24-$30||$36-$42||$ 25.95-$ 80.95|
|$ 101-$ 200||N/A||$14-$19||$21-$27||$28-$36||$42-$50||$ 30.95-$ 100.95|
|$ 201-$ 400||N/A||$16-$21||$25-$31||$36-$42||$50-$58||$ 40.95-$ 120.95|
|Over $ 400||N/A||$18-$23||$29-$35||$42-$48||$56-$66||$ 60.95-$ 150.95|
- Surface transport only to US addresses.
- *SATURDAY DELIVERY: Add $15 to 1 Day or 2 Day service.
- **Add $15 to 1 day or 2 day for Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. (Extended area charge of $12 may apply to rural areas.)
- ***Call for international rates. Depending upon country, most charges will be between these rates. Duties and Taxes are not included in the shipping price. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.
- AFO/APO Addresses: Orders will be shipped Priority Mail.
All in-stock Aerostich products and RiderWearHouse Catalog items ordered before 2pm CST will be shipped within 2 business days. (If a specific size and color of Roadcrafter suit is not in inventory, we will notify you with an estimated delivery date. Production time varies.) All standard Aerostich items may be sent back for a refund, but the item(s) being returned must be in new condition.
Buying direct from the United States is easy and convenient. Credit cards, fax machines, direct dial telephone service, and air shipping allow easy transactions between countries. For estimates on Duty & VAT costs, visit http://www.dutycalculator.com/calculation/, a third party import duty calculator.
We do not charge or cover duties, taxes or brokerage fees. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.
VACUUM THERMOS TECHNOLOGY
An exclusive and unique vacuum manufacturing process pioneered by Nissan made the world’s first all-stainless thermal bottles possible more than thirty years ago. Today only Nissan Bottles are assembled in this patented vacuum chamber. It’s an exclusive method that yields a better internal vacuum. That plus Nissan’s tighter manufacturing tolerances make these thermal containers the benchmark. Skip the cheap look-alikes. Hours after filling one, you’ll appreciate the difference. They work better.