A cigarette lighter sized torch that is packable in your tool or emergency kit. An adjustable flame, piezo electronic one button ignition, and windproof burner make it handy to use. The ten minute continuous burn time between refills is longer than it sounds. Excellent for working with heat shrinkable tubing in your garage. You can even solder with it. Very high quality. Made in Japan. Gadgets, gadgets, gadgets.
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
- International Orders
- Currency conversion rates are close estimates only. All sales are processed in dollars (USD) and conversions are made by card-processing banks on the actual transaction date.
- USA Only
- ECO Saver delivery times are not guaranteed.
- SURFACE and AIR delivery options are guaranteed.
|Orders||Eco Saver||Surface||Priority/3day||2 Day*||1 Day*||International Air***|
|under $ 50||$4-$8||$8-$13||$14-$19||$20-$26||$30-$36||$ 20.95-$ 60.95|
|$ 51-$ 100||$7-$12||$11-$17||$17-$23||$24-$30||$36-$42||$ 25.95-$ 80.95|
|$ 101-$ 200||N/A||$14-$19||$21-$27||$28-$36||$42-$50||$ 30.95-$ 100.95|
|$ 201-$ 400||N/A||$16-$21||$25-$31||$36-$42||$50-$58||$ 40.95-$ 120.95|
|Over $ 400||N/A||$18-$23||$29-$35||$42-$48||$56-$66||$ 60.95-$ 150.95|
- Surface transport only to US addresses.
- *SATURDAY DELIVERY: Add $15 to 1 Day or 2 Day service.
- **Add $15 to 1 day or 2 day for Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. (Extended area charge of $12 may apply to rural areas.)
- ***Call for international rates. Depending upon country, most charges will be between these rates. Duties and Taxes are not included in the shipping price. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.
- AFO/APO Addresses: Orders will be shipped Priority Mail.
All in-stock Aerostich products and RiderWearHouse Catalog items ordered before 2pm CST will be shipped within 2 business days. (If a specific size and color of Roadcrafter suit is not in inventory, we will notify you with an estimated delivery date. Production time varies.) All standard Aerostich items may be sent back for a refund, but the item(s) being returned must be in new condition.
Buying direct from the United States is easy and convenient. Credit cards, fax machines, direct dial telephone service, and air shipping allow easy transactions between countries. For estimates on Duty & VAT costs, visit http://www.dutycalculator.com/calculation/, a third party import duty calculator.
We do not charge or cover duties, taxes or brokerage fees. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.
MORE THAN FIFTY BUCKS...
is a lot for a little flame gadget when disposable Bic lighters are only ninety nine cents. This high-quality Japanese-made tool seems worth it. Its flame is so much hotter, stronger and more precisely directed. Which is that much more useful for soldering, lighting stoves, sterilizing a cutting tool or whatever.
The beat up one shown in the photo here was bought from Aerostich in 1996, and has has been carried in several different cook kits and tank bags since, used on motorcycle trips from Minnesota to Mongolia, 100,000 miles of mis-treatment, and countless refillings without a single problem. It’s lit camp cooking stoves and campfires hundreds of times and has perfectly shrank heat-shrink at least fifty times. After twenty years of abuse it seems like it will last forever. You get what you pay for. Again. (This one was made before the manufacturer switched to clear tanks so you cannot see how much fuel you have left. This one doesn’t have it’s torch-head cover or base, either.)