Ultra-efficient all-in-one design combining cooking vessel and burner in one compact system. Transfers about twice the heat output of conventional camping stove-and-pot combinations—so your minestrone, chowder, coffee or ramen will boil faster on less fuel.
The 1 L mug-shaped cooking cup is wrapped in an insulating cozy and features a unique color-changing heat indicator to signal when the contents are hot. Add the optional Pot Support/Stand and Coffee Press which stow securely inside the unit for added versatility. A built-in piezo electric igniter and heat exchanger brings water to a boil in minutes. Space-saving design allows everything to nest inside the cup for convenient storage.
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (2)
- Wicked Fast!Review by Matt L
- I initially bought this for hiking/backpacking but I know that it will work excellent on the bike as well. It is very compact with everything packing up inside the cup. It heats up water very quickly for re-hydrating meals or just making coffee. I also bought the coffee press and utensils. I'm very happy with the purchase and would buy it again! (Posted on 9/15/13)
- ImpressiveReview by Flogger
- I picked this unit tinking it would fit in my saddlebags and be self contained. It has surpassed all my expectations and has become my favorite. I originally carried a spare fuel can but no longer do unless I will be on the road for a week or more or I know my mooching buddies will be standing in the coffee line. LOL It works great for coffee or heating water for chow. The pots lock onto the unit and it comes with a large pot holder and the heating rings built into them make the water boil in a big hurry. Would reccomend to anyone. (Posted on 1/19/12)
- International Orders
- Currency conversion rates are close estimates only. All sales are processed in dollars (USD) and conversions are made by card-processing banks on the actual transaction date.
- USA Only
- ECO Saver delivery times are not guaranteed.
- SURFACE and AIR delivery options are guaranteed.
|Orders||Eco Saver||Surface||Priority/3day||2 Day*||1 Day*||International Air***|
|under $ 50||$4-$8||$8-$13||$14-$19||$20-$26||$30-$36||$ 20.95-$ 60.95|
|$ 51-$ 100||$7-$12||$11-$17||$17-$23||$24-$30||$36-$42||$ 25.95-$ 80.95|
|$ 101-$ 200||N/A||$14-$19||$21-$27||$28-$36||$42-$50||$ 30.95-$ 100.95|
|$ 201-$ 400||N/A||$16-$21||$25-$31||$36-$42||$50-$58||$ 40.95-$ 120.95|
|Over $ 400||N/A||$18-$23||$29-$35||$42-$48||$56-$66||$ 60.95-$ 150.95|
- Surface transport only to US addresses.
- Eco Saver Delivery Times: 10-14 days
- *SATURDAY DELIVERY: Add $15 to 1 Day or 2 Day service.
- **Add $15 to 1 day or 2 day for Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. (Extended area charge of $12 may apply to rural areas.)
- ***Call for international rates. Depending upon country, most charges will be between these rates. Duties and Taxes are not included in the shipping price. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.
- AFO/APO Addresses: Orders will be shipped Priority Mail.
All in-stock Aerostich products and RiderWearHouse Catalog items ordered before 2pm CST will be shipped within 2 business days. (If a specific size and color of Roadcrafter suit is not in inventory, we will notify you with an estimated delivery date. Production time varies.) All standard Aerostich items may be sent back for a refund, but the item(s) being returned must be in new condition.
Buying direct from the United States is easy and convenient. Credit cards, fax machines, direct dial telephone service, and air shipping allow easy transactions between countries. For estimates on Duty & VAT costs, visit http://www.dutycalculator.com/calculation/, a third party import duty calculator.
We do not charge or cover duties, taxes or brokerage fees. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.