Like the original versions developed for combat pilots to aid in cockpit visibility on low-light night missions, these inexpensive, compact lights are a convenient way to illuminate a handlebar thermometer or reference a map during post-sunset navigation. An easy to use on/off switch can be operated with one hand to activate the white bulb that provides usable illumination without sacrificing night-vision. Elastic finger strap fits over most gloved fingers. Three replaceable AG10 button batteries (included). 1.75"×.5"×.5". 4 lumens. Black.
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (3)
- it is not a white light but off colorsReview by lit
- I thought they would be a white lite - but I ordered 3 and got 3 different colors (orange, pink, and blue). Only the orange was strong enough to where you might read by it. I gave my pink one to a 3 year old girl and she was fascinated with it until her dad put it in his pocket to saver for her for later in the car when she needed entertainment. (Posted on 7/19/13)
- could be betterReview by Jay
- I got this little light in hopes of a convenient easy to use light. Unfortunately, I found the light frustrating to use. The light has three modes: two flashing and steady. It would be much better to have just on and off. the flashing mode will probably never be used. IF you require flashing mode to make yourself visible to others as in an emergency you will need a much more powerful light. (Which you have in your tank bag, right?) As designed, the user is constantly hitting the button to find the steady mode. (Posted on 7/15/12)
- LED finger lightReview by GUY
- Just enough light when you need it. Can be activated hands-free by pushing the on button against the grip. No more guessing what the thermometer is reading when it's pitch dark and getting colder. Be safe ! (Posted on 6/1/12)
- International Orders
- Currency conversion rates are close estimates only. All sales are processed in dollars (USD) and conversions are made by card-processing banks on the actual transaction date.
- USA Only
- ECO Saver delivery times are not guaranteed.
- SURFACE and AIR delivery options are guaranteed.
|Orders||Eco Saver||Surface||Priority/3day||2 Day*||1 Day*||International Air***|
|under $ 50||$4-$8||$8-$13||$14-$19||$20-$26||$30-$36||$ 20.95-$ 60.95|
|$ 51-$ 100||$7-$12||$11-$17||$17-$23||$24-$30||$36-$42||$ 25.95-$ 80.95|
|$ 101-$ 200||N/A||$14-$19||$21-$27||$28-$36||$42-$50||$ 30.95-$ 100.95|
|$ 201-$ 400||N/A||$16-$21||$25-$31||$36-$42||$50-$58||$ 40.95-$ 120.95|
|Over $ 400||N/A||$18-$23||$29-$35||$42-$48||$56-$66||$ 60.95-$ 150.95|
- Surface transport only to US addresses.
- *SATURDAY DELIVERY: Add $15 to 1 Day or 2 Day service.
- **Add $15 to 1 day or 2 day for Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. (Extended area charge of $12 may apply to rural areas.)
- ***Call for international rates. Depending upon country, most charges will be between these rates. Duties and Taxes are not included in the shipping price. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.
- AFO/APO Addresses: Orders will be shipped Priority Mail.
All in-stock Aerostich products and RiderWearHouse Catalog items ordered before 2pm CST will be shipped within 2 business days. (If a specific size and color of Roadcrafter suit is not in inventory, we will notify you with an estimated delivery date. Production time varies.) All standard Aerostich items may be sent back for a refund, but the item(s) being returned must be in new condition.
Buying direct from the United States is easy and convenient. Credit cards, fax machines, direct dial telephone service, and air shipping allow easy transactions between countries. For estimates on Duty & VAT costs, visit http://www.dutycalculator.com/calculation/, a third party import duty calculator.
We do not charge or cover duties, taxes or brokerage fees. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.