Simple, ingenious, ultra-compact LED flashlights that pack light. They are actually a .5"×.9"×.7" hard plastic cap that snaps directly onto any standard 9V battery. Talk about efficiency… Provides 600+ hours of use on low setting with included battery (white only – red and green are good for 30+ hours). LED’s themselves are rated to give 100,000 hours. Four colors: white, super bright white, red/white and night-vision preserving green. The Basic and Hi/Low white cap models glow in the dark. Red/white one is great for reading maps, paperwork and lighting controls at night on the road. Green LEDs protect night vision and still allow you to see your way. Compact, impressive lights. 2.25"x.9"x.7". 1.5 oz. 8 LumensFlashlight Comparison Chart
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (4)
- Total winner!Review by famousperson
- I first used one of these 35 years ago as my only light when wilderness backpacking. I still have one of them. If buying today I'd get the hi/lo model. Fantastic for the tank bag or pocket. Too simple to fail. You should get one just because it is an elegant concept. (Posted on 5/31/14)
- IngeniousReview by Jim
- Very simple, very small, yet very useful. I was amazed at how bright such a little thing could be. I am very impressed with this product. It has found a permanent place in my motorcycle. (Posted on 8/27/12)
- Very handy!Review by Keith
- I bought this light before leaving for a month long motorcycle trip. That was in May and it is still on it's first battery in November. It has replaced my Maglight as the first one I grab. It's often in my pocket. Most people who see it ask about it. Lots have said they want one. I'm ordering 4 more today as gifts. (Posted on 11/12/11)
- Bright light, long battery life. Excellent!Review by Deacon 13
- As soon as I received it, as a test, I replaced the "stock" battery with a Duracell that I had taken out of our smoke detector after one year of service. For the last 65 days I have used this little flashlight every night, sometimes for an hour or more. The light is still bright. This is a minimalist's dream. I would recommend a "holster" simply to protect this small device from being banged around too much in the bottom of a bag -- and also to help keep track of it. I would guess that a new alkaline battery would last for a two week trip, even if this was the only light you brought along. Mine is the basic white which has the shortest rated battery life. The glow in the dark feature, far from being hokey as I had thought, is actually very useful. I highly recommend this light. (Posted on 8/21/09)
- International Orders
- Currency conversion rates are close estimates only. All sales are processed in dollars (USD) and conversions are made by card-processing banks on the actual transaction date.
- USA Only
- ECO Saver delivery times are not guaranteed.
- SURFACE and AIR delivery options are guaranteed.
|Orders||Eco Saver||Surface||Priority/3day||2 Day*||1 Day*||International Air***|
|under $ 50||$4-$8||$8-$13||$14-$19||$20-$26||$30-$36||$ 20.95-$ 60.95|
|$ 51-$ 100||$7-$12||$11-$17||$17-$23||$24-$30||$36-$42||$ 25.95-$ 80.95|
|$ 101-$ 200||N/A||$14-$19||$21-$27||$28-$36||$42-$50||$ 30.95-$ 100.95|
|$ 201-$ 400||N/A||$16-$21||$25-$31||$36-$42||$50-$58||$ 40.95-$ 120.95|
|Over $ 400||N/A||$18-$23||$29-$35||$42-$48||$56-$66||$ 60.95-$ 150.95|
- Surface transport only to US addresses.
- Eco Saver Delivery Times: 10-14 days
- *SATURDAY DELIVERY: Add $15 to 1 Day or 2 Day service.
- **Add $15 to 1 day or 2 day for Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. (Extended area charge of $12 may apply to rural areas.)
- ***Call for international rates. Depending upon country, most charges will be between these rates. Duties and Taxes are not included in the shipping price. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.
- AFO/APO Addresses: Orders will be shipped Priority Mail.
All in-stock Aerostich products and RiderWearHouse Catalog items ordered before 2pm CST will be shipped within 2 business days. (If a specific size and color of Roadcrafter suit is not in inventory, we will notify you with an estimated delivery date. Production time varies.) All standard Aerostich items may be sent back for a refund, but the item(s) being returned must be in new condition.
Buying direct from the United States is easy and convenient. Credit cards, fax machines, direct dial telephone service, and air shipping allow easy transactions between countries. For estimates on Duty & VAT costs, visit http://www.dutycalculator.com/calculation/, a third party import duty calculator.
We do not charge or cover duties, taxes or brokerage fees. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.
Why Is Green Neat?
It’s better than white light, because when you turn it off there’s no ‘light blind’ adjustment period. Also very easy to read a book by, compared to red night lighting. Another cool element is night vision goggles don’t pick up green so well. So green lighting has a tactical advantage if you happen to be in a war theatre some evening. Green is also the toughest color to find in camping stores. Here it is.