Communicate information to EMTs when you’re not able to. Rugged nylon with hook & loop.
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (4)
- Rescue Facts Strap PackReview by Monique
- I bought my first rescue fact strap pack (red) a few years ago. It is a good design to go around straps like messenger bags/camelback/luggage strap, etc. Then I discovered it had good all year use - my original strap pack has become my emergency info for me in my car. I velcro it around my seatbelt and have emergency contacts updated in the content. I have bought another to go back on the bike.....but I have bought more as gifts for family, friends, new teen drivers, seniors, etc. to go in their cars too. Good idea especially for anyone who travels solo for any distance. (Posted on 11/17/15)
- Rescue Facts Emergency PacksReview by Philip
While this "fact pack" issue a lot of information to help EMTs, the form is really too small to be practical. It is a space for the photo smaller than most printers can make. The area where it requires medications to be listed is also impossibly small.
I put the item which would go on helmet strap and that is to big to be comfortably put anywhere on the strap. (Posted on 9/13/15)
- Rescue Facts PackReview by David
- The Rescue Facts Emergency Pack is made to fit on your helmet chin strap but I found it to be too stiff for this place. It would not bend like the chin strap does and so it would rub and irritate my neck. I mounted mine on the headset boom mic on my helmet and you can also use some velcro and mount it on the side of your helmet. (Posted on 1/11/12)
- A good ideaReview by Leopold
- Bought the Rescue Facts packet a couple years ago, and since then I 've used it not only motorcycling, but also bicycle touring internationally. Its easy for responders to see, essentially water proof and can speak for you in the event that you can't speak for yourself in an emergency. This is just plain a good idea, especially if you ride/travel solo. (Posted on 9/28/11)
- International Orders
- Currency conversion rates are close estimates only. All sales are processed in dollars (USD) and conversions are made by card-processing banks on the actual transaction date.
- USA Only
- ECO Saver delivery times are not guaranteed.
- SURFACE and AIR delivery options are guaranteed.
|Orders||Eco Saver||Surface||Priority/3day||2 Day*||1 Day*||International Air***|
|under $ 50||$4-$8||$8-$13||$14-$19||$20-$26||$30-$36||$ 20.95-$ 60.95|
|$ 51-$ 100||$7-$12||$11-$17||$17-$23||$24-$30||$36-$42||$ 25.95-$ 80.95|
|$ 101-$ 200||N/A||$14-$19||$21-$27||$28-$36||$42-$50||$ 30.95-$ 100.95|
|$ 201-$ 400||N/A||$16-$21||$25-$31||$36-$42||$50-$58||$ 40.95-$ 120.95|
|Over $ 400||N/A||$18-$23||$29-$35||$42-$48||$56-$66||$ 60.95-$ 150.95|
- Surface transport only to US addresses.
- *SATURDAY DELIVERY: Add $15 to 1 Day or 2 Day service.
- **Add $15 to 1 day or 2 day for Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. (Extended area charge of $12 may apply to rural areas.)
- ***Call for international rates. Depending upon country, most charges will be between these rates. Duties and Taxes are not included in the shipping price. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.
- AFO/APO Addresses: Orders will be shipped Priority Mail.
All in-stock Aerostich products and RiderWearHouse Catalog items ordered before 2pm CST will be shipped within 2 business days. (If a specific size and color of Roadcrafter suit is not in inventory, we will notify you with an estimated delivery date. Production time varies.) All standard Aerostich items may be sent back for a refund, but the item(s) being returned must be in new condition.
Buying direct from the United States is easy and convenient. Credit cards, fax machines, direct dial telephone service, and air shipping allow easy transactions between countries. For estimates on Duty & VAT costs, visit http://www.dutycalculator.com/calculation/, a third party import duty calculator.
We do not charge or cover duties, taxes or brokerage fees. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.