Communicate information to EMTs when you’re not able to. Rugged nylon with hook & loop.
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (3)
- Rescue Facts Emergency PacksReview by Philip
While this "fact pack" issue a lot of information to help EMTs, the form is really too small to be practical. It is a space for the photo smaller than most printers can make. The area where it requires medications to be listed is also impossibly small.
I put the item which would go on helmet strap and that is to big to be comfortably put anywhere on the strap. (Posted on 9/13/15)
- Rescue Facts PackReview by David
- The Rescue Facts Emergency Pack is made to fit on your helmet chin strap but I found it to be too stiff for this place. It would not bend like the chin strap does and so it would rub and irritate my neck. I mounted mine on the headset boom mic on my helmet and you can also use some velcro and mount it on the side of your helmet. (Posted on 1/11/12)
- A good ideaReview by Leopold
- Bought the Rescue Facts packet a couple years ago, and since then I 've used it not only motorcycling, but also bicycle touring internationally. Its easy for responders to see, essentially water proof and can speak for you in the event that you can't speak for yourself in an emergency. This is just plain a good idea, especially if you ride/travel solo. (Posted on 9/28/11)