The ultra light-weight, 100% carbon fiber buckle is stronger than steel and looks cool. A nylon web belt compliments the unique styling of the black carbon fiber buckle. Infinitely adjustable design allows it to be used for more than just holding up your pants - go ahead, use it as a high-class tie down strap! Metal free so it’s good to wear if having to deal with any aggravating airport or border security checkpoints. High tech meets high style in this high function belt. 1.25" wide. Waist sizes: M (32-38) L (38-42), Black with grey bands.
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (10)
- Way Cool!Review by Bruce
- Any belt purchased in a department store will look shabby in a matter of months. You can find decent leather belts online, but do consider this lightweight alternative. It will keep your pants up and might improve your ETs. (Posted on 3/17/13)
- As advertised...Review by Doc
- Great, utilitarian belt. A little more time-consuming getting it on and off than a buckle belt. Not a problem, unless you're an old man... and I am. (Posted on 10/26/12)
- Not totally TSA proofReview by Ed
I bought this belt to avoid the hassle with TSA at the airports. It worked everywhere but SFO which was on hi alert.
Nice belt. Note: the small size says 38 inches but it's actually 6" longer. You may not need the large size. (Posted on 8/29/12)
- Great web beltReview by Tri
- light weight, strong, good looking, goes great with jeans or khakis. really like the carbon fiber buckle--great for going through airport security. (Posted on 7/17/12)
- YES! A great replacement for my old web beltReview by kirb
- I've worn this style belt for 15+ years with double D rings or a metal buckle like this has. This belt beat both of those, looks great, and can wear to an airport without hassle. I wear this every day and expect it to last as long as the others with it's fantastic build quality. Best belt I have ever purchased. (Posted on 3/13/12)
- Great beltReview by FEhead
- This is a great belt. It stays tight, which I worried about. Very rugged and looks great. (Posted on 12/30/11)
- Everything And LessReview by jaypeery
- This is one of those things you buy and instantly know you should get another 'just in case' you loose it. I like it that much. Looks great, super light, comfortable, and yes, great for airline travel! Get one - or two! (Posted on 11/10/11)
- Nice buckle/Thin beltReview by srmauer
- I like the buckle but the belt seems thin and flimsy. I am comparing it to my previous belt which is a military issue with the brass buckle. I was hoping the actual belt was of a similar size. (Posted on 9/26/11)
- Great!!Review by bagman
- Use it on protective pants as well as on shorts worn under. Water proof and sturdy. Bought 2. (Posted on 8/4/11)
- Love ItReview by WoadWunner
- I think this is a great product. It will allow me to be stealthy at airports and look stylish everywhere else. (Posted on 7/26/11)
- International Orders
- Currency conversion rates are close estimates only. All sales are processed in dollars (USD) and conversions are made by card-processing banks on the actual transaction date.
- USA Only
- ECO Saver delivery times are not guaranteed.
- SURFACE and AIR delivery options are guaranteed.
|Orders||Eco Saver||Surface||Priority/3day||2 Day*||1 Day*||International Air***|
|under $ 50||$4-$8||$8-$13||$14-$19||$20-$26||$30-$36||$ 20.95-$ 60.95|
|$ 51-$ 100||$7-$12||$11-$17||$17-$23||$24-$30||$36-$42||$ 25.95-$ 80.95|
|$ 101-$ 200||N/A||$14-$19||$21-$27||$28-$36||$42-$50||$ 30.95-$ 100.95|
|$ 201-$ 400||N/A||$16-$21||$25-$31||$36-$42||$50-$58||$ 40.95-$ 120.95|
|Over $ 400||N/A||$18-$23||$29-$35||$42-$48||$56-$66||$ 60.95-$ 150.95|
- Surface transport only to US addresses.
- *SATURDAY DELIVERY: Add $15 to 1 Day or 2 Day service.
- **Add $15 to 1 day or 2 day for Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. (Extended area charge of $12 may apply to rural areas.)
- ***Call for international rates. Depending upon country, most charges will be between these rates. Duties and Taxes are not included in the shipping price. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.
- AFO/APO Addresses: Orders will be shipped Priority Mail.
All in-stock Aerostich products and RiderWearHouse Catalog items ordered before 2pm CST will be shipped within 2 business days. (If a specific size and color of Roadcrafter suit is not in inventory, we will notify you with an estimated delivery date. Production time varies.) All standard Aerostich items may be sent back for a refund, but the item(s) being returned must be in new condition.
Buying direct from the United States is easy and convenient. Credit cards, fax machines, direct dial telephone service, and air shipping allow easy transactions between countries. For estimates on Duty & VAT costs, visit http://www.dutycalculator.com/calculation/, a third party import duty calculator.
We do not charge or cover duties, taxes or brokerage fees. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.