Adapts any 5, 7 or 8 pin motorcycle intercom system connector (Most types, OEM Gold Wing, Harley, etc.) to a standard 3.5mm/1/8" stereo plug for use with earbuds and earspeakers.
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (12)
- Works great and well made!Review by George
I had purchased another version and was very unhappy with the quality and performance
This adaptor is well made and works great..
I would recommend this to any Harley rider that wants to used ear buds. (Posted on 7/9/15)
- PerfectReview by Patricia
- Great product! Bought this to avoid using bulky ill fitting Harley headphones for open face helmets. Now we can use earbuds with mics. (Posted on 3/13/14)
- just what the doctor orderedReview by james
- just what I was looking for no one had one,was trying to make my own when I found this thru a forum,nice work. (Posted on 9/4/12)
- Perfect SolutionReview by Warren
- I have been looking for a solution to using a full helmet with speakers when I found the adapter on your website. I wanted to go to a half helmet for summer riding but didn't want to give up the use of the sound system on the bike. This gives me back that option. It is reasonable priced and I received in just a couple of days. Couldn't be more pleased. (Posted on 7/9/12)
- AwesomeReview by Mel
I ordered this to use with custom ear monitors on my Harley. Works perfectly. Can hear radio, CD, and iPod clearly with no hook-up hassles.
Thanks! (Posted on 7/8/12)
- Works perfectly!Review by Mr. Wing
- After reading the reviews here, I purchased two of these. (One was a spare.) I've already done multiple 650-mile trips, and this things works as promised on my GL1800. (Posted on 4/12/12)
- FantasticReview by Texasbob
I have not found a pair of headphones yet that I like other than the good old 'in your ear' Skull Candy Earbuds. This adaptor hooks me up to my motorcycle stereo with excellent results. I need to order a half dozen of these. They are small and can easily be lost if your not careful. But the main thing is they work fine so I can listen to Audio books on long rides.
(Posted on 1/10/12)
- Intercom System Adapter #3900 - It just works!!Review by Boe
- Wanted to be able to use ear buds instead of the ear speakers that the bike was set up for. The adapter does just that and does it easily. Does what it is supposed to and nothing more - what more could you ask for? (Posted on 1/2/12)
- Better than Jelly in a Jar.Review by Kurt
- This is the cleverist thing I have ever seen! It makes riding long distances very pleasant! (Posted on 12/16/11)
- Great ItemReview by John
- This is a handy item to use when all you need are earbuds. Works great on my Ultra Classic. (Posted on 11/19/11)
- A great little itemReview by BigBadBob
- This is just a great little item. Instead of the bulky stereo/intercom in the helmet, this enables me to use my Etymotic earphones and get top quality sound and no road noise. Worth every penny! (Posted on 7/20/11)
- works as advertizedReview by Dale
- I have had this item for about a year and it works great. No issues whatsoever with it. It plugs in where my headset plugs in my Ultra and works great for using earbuds. (Posted on 9/7/10)