Made of cotton flannel tightly filled with red cedar chips, this insert speeds drying and neutralizes odors, leaving behind a long-lasting freshness. Their purifying and moisture-wicking action is effective for a long time (more than a year...), even with daily use. A natural alternative to liquid deodorizing solutions created by the petrochemical industry.
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (3)
- dry bootsReview by Charles
- Very easy to use and works Great no power needed. You pay for this once you do not have to pay for electricity to use it. This also works in your shoes. I will be carrying this on my bike when doing weekend or longer rides. It is so nice to have dry riding boots. (Posted on 3/17/14)
- Aerostitch Boot DogReview by 1969lhs
- Another worthwhile purchase from Aerostitch. No more funky, sweaty boots. It works perfect. I even use the boot dog in my sweaty gym sneakers. It dries them out overnight and no more stinky sneaks. A well spent twelve dollars. (Posted on 8/2/13)
- Not just for riding bootsReview by Hotjockus
- Not only are these great for your riding boots but, also for general use. My teenage step-son has had issues with POWERFUL shoe ordor! I purchased another pair of these for him and issue solved! Even his mother noted how good his shoes smelled after the dogs spent the night in his shoes. Thanks! (Posted on 7/13/12)