By itself, the fully lined jacket worn alone is wonderful. Armored, lightweight, underarm and back-vented, nine pockets, cool-wearing, rotated sleeves, action back gussets, adjustable waist tabs and much more. Zipped together with the matching pants it's as fast and convenient to use as a one piece suit.
The jacket overlaps pants by about six inches. It is attached to the pants with a securely sewn 270º circumferential two way zipper that can stand up to stress and hard use. You can start the zipper sliders and connect the jacket and pant while wearing both.
Separately, the pants have a waist drawstring with cord locks, and there are two additional pockets sewn into its lining accessible behind the flaps covering the side zippers. All the features of the one piece design are included in the two piece, making this our most versatile riders suit.
The Roadcrafter Classic jacket is tailored to minimize wind flutter and drag at higher speeds yet it also is lightweight and compact enough to pack away small, or carry into an office.
Years of experience have proven the Roadcrafter Classic's abrasion protection and all-weather capability. Like all Roadcrafter's this suit is covered with innovations: high-visibility Scotchlite™ reflective,all those strategically placed pockets, provisions for removable arm and thigh map window pockets, optional hip and back impact armor, highly water resistant underarm and back vents, an ultrasuede collar, and a variety of adjustable tabs and zippers to fine-tune the fit.
The Roadcrafter Classic Two-Piece is all about attention to detail, real-world riding and meticulous craftsmanship. Mil-spec 500 Denier Cordura® GORE-TEX® fabric. Five colors: black, grey, hi-viz lime yellow, oxblood, or tan. Six abrasion area colors: black, grey, hi-viz lime yellow, tan, cobalt blue, red, or silver. Machine washable. Men's 34, 36–54 short, regular or long. Women's 2-20 short, regular or long.
Buy Both & Save
Purchase both the Roadcrafter Jacket and the Roadcrafter Pants and save $100 off the total price! Discount will automatically be applied during checkout.
Getting the Perfect Fit
- All Roadcrafters are available in more than sixty in-stock sizes, with a wide range optional fitting-alterations if needed. Men’s models are stocked by suit (chest) size in ‘short’, ‘regular’ and ‘tall’ versions. Women’s models are stocked by dress size in short, regular and tall versions, too. Inventoried stock sizes are shipped within 24 hours.
- Roadcrafters are intended to fit nicely over a layer of street clothing, so if you wear a size 40R men's blazer or sport coat…or a size 8L women’s dress…select the same size Aerostich jacket or suit. If you’re unsure of your size, see the sizing chart guidelines, or contact us (218 722 1927, firstname.lastname@example.org) and we’ll help you get the right fit. We will ask for information about your height, weight, chest/suit or dress size, and your jeans or pants ‘waist x inseam’ size.
- Find detailed information about ordering optional alterations, non-stock colors and specialized features here. Fully custom made-to-measure garments are not available. Standard suit colors are mix & match Black, Grey, Oxblood and Hi-Viz Lime Yellow body areas with your choice of Black, Grey, Silver, Hi-Viz abrasion areas. Request free color swatches here.
Hassle Free Sizing Exchange
If you happen to need a different size, just return the suit and we'll ship out a replacement free of charge (domestic ground shipments only).
- A Mix-and-Match Color Selector
- Contrasting Color Thread
- The Complete Size and Fit Guide
- A Self-Fit Calculator
- TF Pad Removal and Replacement
Other ReviewsVideo: Roadcrafter After the Crash
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (5)
- Sorry I spent so much on other brands firstReview by Marty
- I just received my new Aerostitch Roadcrafter pants. I took them for a ride. In Florida. In Tropical Storm Debby! They fit like a glove, keep me bone dry, and as soon as I got them out of the box, I realized why people pay as much as they do for them. There is Aerostitch quality, and then there's everything else. The quality JUMPS out at you. I'll never buy from another motorcycle clothing company again. I want to go back out in the rain. And thank you for making them here in the USA. I would have bought the jacket @ the same time, but I bought a very used (and still very usable) old Darien jacket first, and my personal budget doesn't allow both @ the same time. But, in another month or two... (Posted on 6/27/12)
- Nice pants!Review by Koutsevil
I have been looking at purchasing the Roadcrafter two piece for a couple years now. For some reason I kept throwing money away at cheaper riding pants. I have been looking for something to keep me dry. So far this pair of pants has worked perfectly. I only had a chance to ride in moderate rain. Totally dry! Still waiting on that downpour to come.
When I first tried on the pants I didn't think that leg zips were gonna move. Felt like I was trying on a pair of skinny pants. Pretty bad seeing how I am on the portly side. Now, after wearing for a couple weeks, they fit amazing. I love how fast I can get these pants on and off in a hurry. I find myself wearing them all the time. They are warm. Road home in 80 degree temps today. Sweat pretty good. Might not be wearing them when it gets hotter. Will see.
Overall, a fine garment. Wish I would have got them sooner. I like the fact that they are American made and I can send them back to be repaired or altered.
Thank you for making a fine product.
(Posted on 6/8/12)
- Saved my skinReview by Rudester
- I was riding the 4 corners of the US and while cruising on NC211 in North Carolina on a 2 lane road, a truck turned left in front of me and i ended up t-boning the truck on the passenger side. I got thrown after the impact into oncoming traffic and hit a car in the grill head on with my helmet. I dont remember much but witnesses thought i was deceased. After being taken to the Lumbarton trauma center, i noticed that my Roadcrafter pants were shredded and the material was ground down to the inside liner. Just thinking that if I were wearing jeans, i would have sustained more injuries. Thanks to the pants and my Darien jacket, I was able to walk away with my skin and suffered some minor road rash. I am an Aerostich believer and I bought suits for my sons when they ride. (Posted on 7/23/11)
- Excellent suitReview by Long Distance Rider
- Over the years I have owned several pieces of Roadcrafter gear. I have ridden well over 350K miles in Roadcrafter Suits. I started with a two piece back in the late eighties and went to a one piece years later. All suffered from closet shrinkage...or perhaps I have continued to grow....anyway, I recently decided to buy new gear and decided on the two piece. The jacket is the best I have ever owned and I have a closet full of motorcycle jackets. The pants for the two piece are perhaps the most misunderstood piece of gear the Aerostich sells. My first try didn't work out well because I didn't give the accessory "bib's" a try. The pants are by definition large because they are made to wear over your street cloths. Being large it is really hard to fit the pants correctly when attached to the jacket. The bibs solve the problem. I just bought them again and along with the bib's it makes an ideal touring suit. The onepiece was great when I lived in the midwest because a pair of shorts and a tee shirt was all you needed to wear in the heat and you could be out of your suit in 10 seconds when you stopped....you can do the same with the two piece but it might take a little longer. If there is one downside of the two piece, it has to do with ATGATT. With the one piece you WILL receive the benefit of the suit everytime you ride, if you wear it...with the two piece you will probably, like me, not always wear the whole suit, just the jacket. The two piece pants are great, just misunderstood. Try them, just don't firget the Bibs.... (Posted on 1/7/11)
- This is the heaviest piec...Review by Nick Bauman
This is the heaviest piece of Cordura-constructed thing I've ever worn. I do wish it had the shin protection my Icon Field Armor had and I believe the hip pads should come standard.
A tip: don't buy these without either the jacket or the bib converters as the huge industrial zipper around the waist is hard to use with anything else. The sizing form told me to get a 42 L, but I'm now swimming in mine. To be fair, I'm a tall, thin guy so I think this is the way it goes for me. It's built extremely well and probably worth every penny, I just wish mine fit me better and had a little more protection as a standard. (Posted on 12/17/08)
- International Orders
- Currency conversion rates are close estimates only. All sales are processed in dollars (USD) and conversions are made by card-processing banks on the actual transaction date.
- USA Only
- ECO Saver delivery times are not guaranteed.
- SURFACE and AIR delivery options are guaranteed.
|Orders||Eco Saver||Surface||Priority/3day||2 Day*||1 Day*||International Air***|
|under $ 50||$4-$8||$8-$13||$14-$19||$20-$26||$30-$36||$ 20.95-$ 60.95|
|$ 51-$ 100||$7-$12||$11-$17||$17-$23||$24-$30||$36-$42||$ 25.95-$ 80.95|
|$ 101-$ 200||N/A||$14-$19||$21-$27||$28-$36||$42-$50||$ 30.95-$ 100.95|
|$ 201-$ 400||N/A||$16-$21||$25-$31||$36-$42||$50-$58||$ 40.95-$ 120.95|
|Over $ 400||N/A||$18-$23||$29-$35||$42-$48||$56-$66||$ 60.95-$ 150.95|
- Surface transport only to US addresses.
- *SATURDAY DELIVERY: Add $15 to 1 Day or 2 Day service.
- **Add $15 to 1 day or 2 day for Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. (Extended area charge of $12 may apply to rural areas.)
- ***Call for international rates. Depending upon country, most charges will be between these rates. Duties and Taxes are not included in the shipping price. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.
- AFO/APO Addresses: Orders will be shipped Priority Mail.
All in-stock Aerostich products and RiderWearHouse Catalog items ordered before 2pm CST will be shipped within 2 business days. (If a specific size and color of Roadcrafter suit is not in inventory, we will notify you with an estimated delivery date. Production time varies.) All standard Aerostich items may be sent back for a refund, but the item(s) being returned must be in new condition.
Buying direct from the United States is easy and convenient. Credit cards, fax machines, direct dial telephone service, and air shipping allow easy transactions between countries. For estimates on Duty & VAT costs, visit http://www.dutycalculator.com/calculation/, a third party import duty calculator.
We do not charge or cover duties, taxes or brokerage fees. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.