These are the exact match, so a shoe repair place in your area can make your boots new again. Not a do-it-yourself unless you are a shoemaker or cobbler. Cleated Sole.
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (2)
- New Soles for my CBT LitesReview by Steve
I ordered the CBT replacement Grey Cleated Soles for my CBT Lites after nine years of wear. I am hard on the toe ends and ground them down beyond the grey sole and into the black rubber inner sole. I took the boots and soles into my local shoe repair shop and asked the rather taciturn proprietor what it would take to fix them. He said "don't know till I open them up" . OK, so I left them there and picked them up a week later. Like new they are now. He had to "patch" in a new piece of the black rubber inner sole material and then had to obtain a special glue which he did not usually carry, to attach the new outer soles with. He charged me $75.00 and gave me a repair warranty that said if they ever come apart he will fix them for "no charge". I was pretty impressed. His limited english was able to convey that I should not have let them wear down so much before re-soling them. I will not disappoint him next time.
Edmonds, WA (Posted on 4/7/15)
- These will last forever....Review by Ron
I purchased these to replace the original set, when they have to be replaced. These are real quality parts. The originals are 5 years old and still going strong.
Ron (Posted on 10/25/11)
- International Orders
- Currency conversion rates are close estimates only. All sales are processed in dollars (USD) and conversions are made by card-processing banks on the actual transaction date.
- USA Only
- ECO Saver delivery times are not guaranteed.
- SURFACE and AIR delivery options are guaranteed.
|Orders||Eco Saver||Surface||Priority/3day||2 Day*||1 Day*||International Air***|
|under $ 50||$4-$8||$8-$13||$14-$19||$20-$26||$30-$36||$ 20.95-$ 60.95|
|$ 51-$ 100||$7-$12||$11-$17||$17-$23||$24-$30||$36-$42||$ 25.95-$ 80.95|
|$ 101-$ 200||N/A||$14-$19||$21-$27||$28-$36||$42-$50||$ 30.95-$ 100.95|
|$ 201-$ 400||N/A||$16-$21||$25-$31||$36-$42||$50-$58||$ 40.95-$ 120.95|
|Over $ 400||N/A||$18-$23||$29-$35||$42-$48||$56-$66||$ 60.95-$ 150.95|
- Surface transport only to US addresses.
- *SATURDAY DELIVERY: Add $15 to 1 Day or 2 Day service.
- **Add $15 to 1 day or 2 day for Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. (Extended area charge of $12 may apply to rural areas.)
- ***Call for international rates. Depending upon country, most charges will be between these rates. Duties and Taxes are not included in the shipping price. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.
- AFO/APO Addresses: Orders will be shipped Priority Mail.
All in-stock Aerostich products and RiderWearHouse Catalog items ordered before 2pm CST will be shipped within 2 business days. (If a specific size and color of Roadcrafter suit is not in inventory, we will notify you with an estimated delivery date. Production time varies.) All standard Aerostich items may be sent back for a refund, but the item(s) being returned must be in new condition.
Buying direct from the United States is easy and convenient. Credit cards, fax machines, direct dial telephone service, and air shipping allow easy transactions between countries. For estimates on Duty & VAT costs, visit http://www.dutycalculator.com/calculation/, a third party import duty calculator.
We do not charge or cover duties, taxes or brokerage fees. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.