HEY! WATCH IT! We all know the hazards of navigating a two-wheeler through hordes of urbanites jacked to the gills on 'latte and gabbing to who-knows-who about who-knows-what as they try to grind you beneath the wheels of whatever two-ton mutha they happen to be in nominal control of. A solution falls to hand with Cellphone Sabre TM, a handlebar-mounted signal blanker utilizing recently declassified ex-military sweep-coil jamming technology. It instantly and fully disables all wireless telephones nearby (while causing no permanent harm) and is guaranteed to cleave a path of silence before you at the touch of a button. Loosen up that morning commute and show up at work without embarrassing near-death-experience facial tics. Effective range is approximately a 1/8 mile radius. Can you hear me now? NO!!!!
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (2)
- LA Freeway Rides Best FriendReview by TINK
- Got’ a gets me one of these! I commute daily on the Los Angeles freeway system and the Cellphone Sabre™ could safe my life. Imagine it, NO cellphone service, me likes it. :-) (Posted on 2/3/11)
- I jury-rigged my Sabre to...Review by Richard Reed
- I jury-rigged my Sabre to an old wireless remote starter key fob I used on my International Scout back when I was stationed at Minot, ND. I like to pull into a Starbuck's and after getting my java, hit the start butoon and watch the confusion. Usually, though, most yupoids keep on yakknig for 10 minutes before they realize no one is on the other end. (Posted on 9/18/08)
- International Orders
- Currency conversion rates are close estimates only. All sales are processed in dollars (USD) and conversions are made by card-processing banks on the actual transaction date.
- USA Only
- ECO Saver delivery times are not guaranteed.
- SURFACE and AIR delivery options are guaranteed.
|Orders||Eco Saver||Surface||Priority/3day||2 Day*||1 Day*||International Air***|
|under $ 50||$4-$8||$8-$13||$14-$19||$20-$26||$30-$36||$ 20.95-$ 60.95|
|$ 51-$ 100||$7-$12||$11-$17||$17-$23||$24-$30||$36-$42||$ 25.95-$ 80.95|
|$ 101-$ 200||N/A||$14-$19||$21-$27||$28-$36||$42-$50||$ 30.95-$ 100.95|
|$ 201-$ 400||N/A||$16-$21||$25-$31||$36-$42||$50-$58||$ 40.95-$ 120.95|
|Over $ 400||N/A||$18-$23||$29-$35||$42-$48||$56-$66||$ 60.95-$ 150.95|
- Surface transport only to US addresses.
- *SATURDAY DELIVERY: Add $15 to 1 Day or 2 Day service.
- **Add $15 to 1 day or 2 day for Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. (Extended area charge of $12 may apply to rural areas.)
- ***Call for international rates. Depending upon country, most charges will be between these rates. Duties and Taxes are not included in the shipping price. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.
- AFO/APO Addresses: Orders will be shipped Priority Mail.
All in-stock Aerostich products and RiderWearHouse Catalog items ordered before 2pm CST will be shipped within 2 business days. (If a specific size and color of Roadcrafter suit is not in inventory, we will notify you with an estimated delivery date. Production time varies.) All standard Aerostich items may be sent back for a refund, but the item(s) being returned must be in new condition.
Buying direct from the United States is easy and convenient. Credit cards, fax machines, direct dial telephone service, and air shipping allow easy transactions between countries. For estimates on Duty & VAT costs, visit http://www.dutycalculator.com/calculation/, a third party import duty calculator.
We do not charge or cover duties, taxes or brokerage fees. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.