The Deluxe Belt uses 1" beadless tubular webbing, but a 3/4" Fastex™ buckle to reduce bulk, making it easier to slide through belt loops. Looks dressier. In black or brown. Even waist sizes 28" through 46".
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (3)
- No longer have buckle marks on my waist after long ridesReview by Neil S.
Used to always wear a tough (I'm its second-generation owner) leather belt with big honkin' metal buckle; I love that belt to bits, but the fact that it could further injure me in a fall always worried me.
Haven't yet had (and I hope I'll never have) the opportunity to test this belt in a fall, but I'm pretty confident it'll break (or at least cause me minimal to no damage) before some part of me does.
Highly recommended! (Posted on 11/8/11)
- Order your usual Waist SizeReview by Kev M
- It may sound basic, but I was wondering if a 38” belt was actually 38” long, or if it was longer allowing some adjustment for a person who otherwise wears 38” waist pants. So I called customer service and they were happy to pull a belt and measure it. Well, it was longer (as I should have guessed). So order in your usual waist size and you should be golden. Other than that, it’s a great lightweight, rugged product (as usual). RIDE SAFE all… (Posted on 7/28/11)
- The deluxe belt is the be...Review by JC Blades
- The deluxe belt is the best belt I've ever used. Lightwieght, comfortable, will not stretch, impervious to moisture, no buckle to cut your midrife on long rides. I bought one of each color. (Posted on 4/5/07)