The Deluxe Belt uses 1" beadless tubular webbing, but a 3/4" Fastex™ buckle to reduce bulk, making it easier to slide through belt loops. Looks dressier. In black or brown. Even waist sizes 28" through 46".
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (4)
- Happy with itReview by David
- I like this belt. It's a good match for my Utility pants. Seems like it will last the life of the pants. I ordered my usual waist size and it's a perfect fit. (Posted on 5/12/16)
- No longer have buckle marks on my waist after long ridesReview by Neil S.
Used to always wear a tough (I'm its second-generation owner) leather belt with big honkin' metal buckle; I love that belt to bits, but the fact that it could further injure me in a fall always worried me.
Haven't yet had (and I hope I'll never have) the opportunity to test this belt in a fall, but I'm pretty confident it'll break (or at least cause me minimal to no damage) before some part of me does.
Highly recommended! (Posted on 11/8/11)
- Order your usual Waist SizeReview by Kev M
- It may sound basic, but I was wondering if a 38” belt was actually 38” long, or if it was longer allowing some adjustment for a person who otherwise wears 38” waist pants. So I called customer service and they were happy to pull a belt and measure it. Well, it was longer (as I should have guessed). So order in your usual waist size and you should be golden. Other than that, it’s a great lightweight, rugged product (as usual). RIDE SAFE all… (Posted on 7/28/11)
- The deluxe belt is the be...Review by JC Blades
- The deluxe belt is the best belt I've ever used. Lightwieght, comfortable, will not stretch, impervious to moisture, no buckle to cut your midrife on long rides. I bought one of each color. (Posted on 4/5/07)
- International Orders
- Currency conversion rates are close estimates only. All sales are processed in dollars (USD) and conversions are made by card-processing banks on the actual transaction date.
- USA Only
- ECO Saver delivery times are not guaranteed.
- SURFACE and AIR delivery options are guaranteed.
|Orders||Eco Saver||Surface||Priority/3day||2 Day*||1 Day*||International Air***|
|under $ 50||$4-$8||$8-$13||$14-$19||$20-$26||$30-$36||$ 20.95-$ 60.95|
|$ 51-$ 100||$7-$12||$11-$17||$17-$23||$24-$30||$36-$42||$ 25.95-$ 80.95|
|$ 101-$ 200||N/A||$14-$19||$21-$27||$28-$36||$42-$50||$ 30.95-$ 100.95|
|$ 201-$ 400||N/A||$16-$21||$25-$31||$36-$42||$50-$58||$ 40.95-$ 120.95|
|Over $ 400||N/A||$18-$23||$29-$35||$42-$48||$56-$66||$ 60.95-$ 150.95|
- Surface transport only to US addresses.
- *SATURDAY DELIVERY: Add $15 to 1 Day or 2 Day service.
- **Add $15 to 1 day or 2 day for Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. (Extended area charge of $12 may apply to rural areas.)
- ***Call for international rates. Depending upon country, most charges will be between these rates. Duties and Taxes are not included in the shipping price. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.
- AFO/APO Addresses: Orders will be shipped Priority Mail.
All in-stock Aerostich products and RiderWearHouse Catalog items ordered before 2pm CST will be shipped within 2 business days. (If a specific size and color of Roadcrafter suit is not in inventory, we will notify you with an estimated delivery date. Production time varies.) All standard Aerostich items may be sent back for a refund, but the item(s) being returned must be in new condition.
Buying direct from the United States is easy and convenient. Credit cards, fax machines, direct dial telephone service, and air shipping allow easy transactions between countries. For estimates on Duty & VAT costs, visit http://www.dutycalculator.com/calculation/, a third party import duty calculator.
We do not charge or cover duties, taxes or brokerage fees. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.