After a long, day of riding, find sublime relaxation by grabbing a tall, cold bottle of brew and…hey, does anyone have a friggin’ opener?! This buckle and black high density nylon webbing combine to form a belt built for function and fashion. Unique design is classy enough to wear for all occasions, and is sure to make you a hero (or at least save a few broken teeth or scratched brake levers…) around the next campfire. Infinitely adjustable buckle allows belt to be used as an emergency tie-down strap. Opener works with ‘standard’ crown caps and twist-off caps. This is one cool and useful belt. 1.5" wide. Waist sizes M (32-38) L (38-42). Black.
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (4)
- Great BeltReview by scott
- It does what it's suppose to do. (Posted on 6/7/14)
- VELCROReview by JERRY
GREAT PRODUCT, BUT THESE LAST THREE THAT I PURCHASED HAD NO VELCRO ..NOW THE BELTS I BOUGHT IN THE PAST DID HAVE IT ..YOU SEE WHEN THE TAIL END OF THE BELT CAN'T REACH THE NEXT LOOP IT TAKES AWAY THAT CLEAN LOOK BECAUSE IT'S JUST HANGING LIKE YOUR WEARING TOO MUCH BELT .WE ARE ALL AWARE OF THE UP'S ! AND DOWN OF THE BEER BELLY .THE BOTTOM LINE IS : THESE BELT'S ARE GREAT BECAUSE THERE IS NO NEED TO PUNCH A HOLE WHEN WE ARE LUCKY ENOUGH TO SHAVE A FEW INCH'S OFF THE WAIST LINE .PUT THE VELCRO BACK AND I'LL BE BACK ..
THANKS...Jerry C (Posted on 10/4/13)
- Tap Cap BeltReview by Doc
- Great belt and the opener works, however dont shake beverage before opening.. (Posted on 12/30/11)
- Good BeltReview by Funhog
- I have been wearing this belt for several months. I am here to shop for another Aerostitch web belt. This one has been worn constantly since purchase. Holds tight and is very sturdy. (Posted on 12/7/11)
- International Orders
- Currency conversion rates are close estimates only. All sales are processed in dollars (USD) and conversions are made by card-processing banks on the actual transaction date.
- USA Only
- ECO Saver delivery times are not guaranteed.
- SURFACE and AIR delivery options are guaranteed.
|Orders||Eco Saver||Surface||Priority/3day||2 Day*||1 Day*||International Air***|
|under $ 50||$4-$8||$8-$13||$14-$19||$20-$26||$30-$36||$ 20.95-$ 60.95|
|$ 51-$ 100||$7-$12||$11-$17||$17-$23||$24-$30||$36-$42||$ 25.95-$ 80.95|
|$ 101-$ 200||N/A||$14-$19||$21-$27||$28-$36||$42-$50||$ 30.95-$ 100.95|
|$ 201-$ 400||N/A||$16-$21||$25-$31||$36-$42||$50-$58||$ 40.95-$ 120.95|
|Over $ 400||N/A||$18-$23||$29-$35||$42-$48||$56-$66||$ 60.95-$ 150.95|
- Surface transport only to US addresses.
- *SATURDAY DELIVERY: Add $15 to 1 Day or 2 Day service.
- **Add $15 to 1 day or 2 day for Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. (Extended area charge of $12 may apply to rural areas.)
- ***Call for international rates. Depending upon country, most charges will be between these rates. Duties and Taxes are not included in the shipping price. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.
- AFO/APO Addresses: Orders will be shipped Priority Mail.
All in-stock Aerostich products and RiderWearHouse Catalog items ordered before 2pm CST will be shipped within 2 business days. (If a specific size and color of Roadcrafter suit is not in inventory, we will notify you with an estimated delivery date. Production time varies.) All standard Aerostich items may be sent back for a refund, but the item(s) being returned must be in new condition.
Buying direct from the United States is easy and convenient. Credit cards, fax machines, direct dial telephone service, and air shipping allow easy transactions between countries. For estimates on Duty & VAT costs, visit http://www.dutycalculator.com/calculation/, a third party import duty calculator.
We do not charge or cover duties, taxes or brokerage fees. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.