Say you park on the sixth floor of a large parking ramp when it suddenly comes under heavy attack by a group of militant anti-motorcyclists and the only way out is a 200 yard slide down a lightly insulated power line straight onto the roof of a neighboring building. Would you trust your current belt for that slide? I don’t think so! These belts are for those who need to be able to count on their gear in the worst possible scenario. We love them for jeans because they fit very comfortably, look cool in all situations, and are lightweight. In a pinch they can be used as an additional tie-down strap and the fall-rated buckle is easy to use and infinitely adjustable. These types of extreme belts are hard to find in these widths which fit standard belt loops. Simple, classy, and strong, like Bond…James Bond. Lengths measure: Sm. 40", Med. 44", Large 47.5".
Lightweight, strong and comfortable for everyday wear. 1" wide. M or L. Black.
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
- Good Belt Review by WRW9751
I've been looking for a belt of this type without the with of a all on tactical belt.
Fit my needs perfectly. (Posted on 5/30/14)
- No-nonsense belt Review by Steve
- I was disappointed with the belt that came with my AD-1 pants. The flimsy plastic buckle broke within a year, and I've been looking for a suitable replacement. This is it. Clean, simple, good-looking, and absolutely bullet-proof. Great product. (Posted on 1/13/13)
- Viper belt Review by TR
- I really like this belt why??? The buckle is Stought and Clean Lined, the webbing is Black with a kinda Grey strip in it and is going to be very very durable. This belt and buckle exudes Class and Style and could be worn to any occasion including a Biker Wedding!! The 1 3/16" wide belt is the perfect width for my suit pants and clam diggers. I recently bought a 1.5" web belt from Mr. Bean for 6 bucks more, both are Good belts, But my Stitch belt IS The Better Value!!!! (Posted on 9/5/12)
- This belt rocks Review by Jeff
- What a great belt. I love the buckle - set it and forget it - no holes to get to, just comfortable, I have this one and the wider belt (thinner material) and love them both. With the grey bands on this belt, it's even a little dressy and can definitely be worn to work.. This narrower belt is about twice as thick as the wide belt and actually has a better feel to it but again I love both. Get one, you won't be dissappointed. (Posted on 9/3/12)
- Viper Totally Serious Belt Review by Highett
Viper Totally Serious Belt, as with the other item that I purcahsed the Belt is of very high quality, I purchased the large belt as I am thick around the middle unfortunately for me the belt was a little to short in length, another 6 inches would have been nice.
The Viper Totally Serious Belt is made of synthetic material and could be easily shortened had the large size been longer in length.
(Posted on 5/5/12)
- Viper Totally Serious Belt #1847 Review Review by Speed Racer
- Belt is as listed. Quality exudes throughout. Perfect fit for my BMW-brand pants that fit only a 1.25" or thereabouts belt. Couldn't be happier with purchase (except the price, of course). (Posted on 12/19/11)
- Looks sharp! Review by Alan
- I like the looks of the belt, it's softer and more flexible than I thought it would be. Can be threaded into pants loops from either direction and the buckle has not slipped at all. It's already saved me from anti-motorcycle terrorists twice using it to slide down 500 ft on power lines!!! (Posted on 12/11/11)
- Good Belt Review by William
- This is a good belt to wear with jeans. It looks good and unlike many web belt desings, it does not slip. The attachment is a bit strange, since you have to thread it through the right side of the belt loops, rather than the conventional left side threading of other belts. (Posted on 4/19/11)
- Nice strong belt Review by dudely
- Nice looking belt and once have it on it stays with no slipping. (Posted on 10/4/09)