Keep the sun and rain out of your eyes and protect your scalp. Adjustable. Fast drying 100% microfiber. Black with almost black logo.
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (4)
- My Go-To HatReview by Michael
- This is a great hat to throw into a tailbag or pannier. I have one in every bike I own. It's very light and collapsible, so it packs neatly. It's an unstructured cap, so it doesn't look like it was smashed inside a tailbag, even when it was. Being follicly challenged, I need a hat when off the bike, and this one works well and looks good too. (Posted on 9/7/16)
- Dorky!Review by Randy
- Maybe the first baseball cap I've ever had that just doesn't do what a baseball cap should. I've had great difficulty reshaping the brim, and it doesn't fit well. Looks completely dorky. It is very light, but I'm sorry I bought it. (Posted on 7/15/15)
- Aerostich Emroidered Logo Cap #658Review by stephen
- Very nice, lightweight, folds very compact. The bill is reinforced but lighter than what is usually found in ball caps. The adjustment is via a belt/plastic buckle, very effective. This hat will travel well in my tankbag. (Posted on 3/6/13)
- I purchased the 48" B&W p...Review by Ed Kenlon
I purchased the 48" B&W pano (Doug's shot) and it's a real conversation starter for a variety of reasons. Many people have not seen a *REAL* pano (Photoshop only). Others express amazement that there are such cameras in existence that still work. And then everybody asks questions about who, what, when, where and why (especially about the happy face puppets). I give them the condensed answer -- "Just because."
But here's what you want you really want to know -- It's a great shot !!! (Posted on 11/3/08)
- International Orders
- Currency conversion rates are close estimates only. All sales are processed in dollars (USD) and conversions are made by card-processing banks on the actual transaction date.
- USA Only
- ECO Saver delivery times are not guaranteed.
- SURFACE and AIR delivery options are guaranteed.
|Orders||Eco Saver||Surface||Priority/3day||2 Day*||1 Day*||International Air***|
|under $ 50||$4-$8||$8-$13||$14-$19||$20-$26||$30-$36||$ 20.95-$ 60.95|
|$ 51-$ 100||$7-$12||$11-$17||$17-$23||$24-$30||$36-$42||$ 25.95-$ 80.95|
|$ 101-$ 200||N/A||$14-$19||$21-$27||$28-$36||$42-$50||$ 30.95-$ 100.95|
|$ 201-$ 400||N/A||$16-$21||$25-$31||$36-$42||$50-$58||$ 40.95-$ 120.95|
|Over $ 400||N/A||$18-$23||$29-$35||$42-$48||$56-$66||$ 60.95-$ 150.95|
- Surface transport only to US addresses.
- Eco Saver Delivery Times: 10-14 days
- *SATURDAY DELIVERY: Add $15 to 1 Day or 2 Day service.
- **Add $15 to 1 day or 2 day for Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. (Extended area charge of $12 may apply to rural areas.)
- ***Call for international rates. Depending upon country, most charges will be between these rates. Duties and Taxes are not included in the shipping price. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.
- AFO/APO Addresses: Orders will be shipped Priority Mail.
All in-stock Aerostich products and RiderWearHouse Catalog items ordered before 2pm CST will be shipped within 2 business days. (If a specific size and color of Roadcrafter suit is not in inventory, we will notify you with an estimated delivery date. Production time varies.) All standard Aerostich items may be sent back for a refund, but the item(s) being returned must be in new condition.
Buying direct from the United States is easy and convenient. Credit cards, fax machines, direct dial telephone service, and air shipping allow easy transactions between countries. For estimates on Duty & VAT costs, visit http://www.dutycalculator.com/calculation/, a third party import duty calculator.
We do not charge or cover duties, taxes or brokerage fees. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.