Burnoose on the loose! These clever and technical do-rags consist of a stretchy tube of fabric that will enable you to do any number of things, including staying warm, keeping the sun off, tying your hair back, preserving your helmet’s lining or looking like a terrorist ninja biker wannabe, so follow your bliss with this versatile and simple piece of headgear.
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (3)
- Good, but.....Review by Banditrider
- Good idea. Does the job as intended. But, I am very disappointed in the quality of the finished product. It's basicly a section of cloth tube with a colored pattern printed on the outside. I would have thought that for the cost of this thing they could and should at least "finish' the end cuts. When I pull mine up I have a white line across my face do to the fact that the unfinished ends roll outward (like the cut off sleeves of a tee shirt) and the inside of this tube is white with no color pattern. I'm still trying to figure a good way to finish the ends myself. For the cost, I'm disappointed. May just stick with bandanas. (Posted on 5/5/12)
- Wonderful reliefReview by Pete
- I bought one after borrowing one from a friend while toasting my face in the wind without a visor on the first day of a mid-summer, coast-to-coast endurance ride down south. Worn as a neck and face mask, I had no worries of wind or sun-burning for the rest of the journey. Perfect! (Posted on 9/5/11)
- Excellent productReview by JOSEPH
- Excellent addition to your riding apparel as it is durable/washable and stores easy. Functions well as a neck/face/head covering in any combo - thin enough to fit fully under helmet without discomfort. Temp range for for 30-60 deg F (Posted on 11/22/10)
- International Orders
- Currency conversion rates are close estimates only. All sales are processed in dollars (USD) and conversions are made by card-processing banks on the actual transaction date.
- USA Only
- ECO Saver delivery times are not guaranteed.
- SURFACE and AIR delivery options are guaranteed.
|Orders||Eco Saver||Surface||Priority/3day||2 Day*||1 Day*||International Air***|
|under $ 50||$4-$8||$8-$13||$14-$19||$20-$26||$30-$36||$ 20.95-$ 60.95|
|$ 51-$ 100||$7-$12||$11-$17||$17-$23||$24-$30||$36-$42||$ 25.95-$ 80.95|
|$ 101-$ 200||N/A||$14-$19||$21-$27||$28-$36||$42-$50||$ 30.95-$ 100.95|
|$ 201-$ 400||N/A||$16-$21||$25-$31||$36-$42||$50-$58||$ 40.95-$ 120.95|
|Over $ 400||N/A||$18-$23||$29-$35||$42-$48||$56-$66||$ 60.95-$ 150.95|
- Surface transport only to US addresses.
- *SATURDAY DELIVERY: Add $15 to 1 Day or 2 Day service.
- **Add $15 to 1 day or 2 day for Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. (Extended area charge of $12 may apply to rural areas.)
- ***Call for international rates. Depending upon country, most charges will be between these rates. Duties and Taxes are not included in the shipping price. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.
- AFO/APO Addresses: Orders will be shipped Priority Mail.
All in-stock Aerostich products and RiderWearHouse Catalog items ordered before 2pm CST will be shipped within 2 business days. (If a specific size and color of Roadcrafter suit is not in inventory, we will notify you with an estimated delivery date. Production time varies.) All standard Aerostich items may be sent back for a refund, but the item(s) being returned must be in new condition.
Buying direct from the United States is easy and convenient. Credit cards, fax machines, direct dial telephone service, and air shipping allow easy transactions between countries. For estimates on Duty & VAT costs, visit http://www.dutycalculator.com/calculation/, a third party import duty calculator.
We do not charge or cover duties, taxes or brokerage fees. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.