Keep the wind where it belongs. This innershell is a highly breathable mid-layer that adds significant warmth and comfort in a nano-tiny package.
The offset placket zipper allows you to easily reach into a shirt pocket without removal. Made of ripstop fabric that's strong, yet light as a feather. Packs ultra small. Functional and looks cool. 3 0z. Black. M-XXL.
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (6)
- Great travel itemReview by Jim
- I bought one of these a year or so ago. It has been terrific to use/wear. I generally wear it under a leather coat and it helps with insulating my torso for those early spring/late fall rides. I always carry it in my travel bag now it is so versatile. Throw it on under a sportcoat or use as a windbreaker, it is great. And tiny to carry. I bought this one for my wife as she has taken to wearing mine! Try it, you will appreciate how well it works. (Posted on 12/30/15)
- Sweet Little UnitReview by Decimus
- Super-compactable wind shirt. Went on a mountain ride with it yesterday and got hit with rain. I was hoping I wouldn't need to stop and don my rain suit, but I started getting wet (leather jacket I know leaks.) So the wind protection is awesome, but don't count on it to keep out water. (Posted on 9/19/11)
- Terrific!Review by TMeadows
- I bought this for my husband a few years ago and since then he wears it under his jacket whenever he gets on the bike. He commutes daily and wears it whether it is 40F or 90F. He loves it! (Posted on 8/12/11)
- Mikey like!Review by Tombo
- I bought three. Still have one. Now I have to buy more so that each bike has one. Works best with sleeves under it. Absolutely a necessity all year round, unless you like wearing a rainsuit when you are cold. Packs about the size of a teenage mole rat. (Posted on 6/19/11)
- get oneReview by KarenR
- This overshirt packs so small, keep it in my tankbag year around, perfect anytime temps fall, keeps core comfortable without bulk, easy off, easy on. Love this innershell. (Posted on 10/11/09)
- AwesomeReview by Chow
- Love my windshirt. Perfect for summer riding with my full perf jacket on cool mornings or evenings. I keep it in my tank bag always. A must have, year round... (Posted on 9/12/09)
- International Orders
- Currency conversion rates are close estimates only. All sales are processed in dollars (USD) and conversions are made by card-processing banks on the actual transaction date.
- USA Only
- ECO Saver delivery times are not guaranteed.
- SURFACE and AIR delivery options are guaranteed.
|Orders||Eco Saver||Surface||Priority/3day||2 Day*||1 Day*||International Air***|
|under $ 50||$4-$8||$8-$13||$14-$19||$20-$26||$30-$36||$ 20.95-$ 60.95|
|$ 51-$ 100||$7-$12||$11-$17||$17-$23||$24-$30||$36-$42||$ 25.95-$ 80.95|
|$ 101-$ 200||N/A||$14-$19||$21-$27||$28-$36||$42-$50||$ 30.95-$ 100.95|
|$ 201-$ 400||N/A||$16-$21||$25-$31||$36-$42||$50-$58||$ 40.95-$ 120.95|
|Over $ 400||N/A||$18-$23||$29-$35||$42-$48||$56-$66||$ 60.95-$ 150.95|
- Surface transport only to US addresses.
- Eco Saver Delivery Times: 10-14 days
- *SATURDAY DELIVERY: Add $15 to 1 Day or 2 Day service.
- **Add $15 to 1 day or 2 day for Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. (Extended area charge of $12 may apply to rural areas.)
- ***Call for international rates. Depending upon country, most charges will be between these rates. Duties and Taxes are not included in the shipping price. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.
- AFO/APO Addresses: Orders will be shipped Priority Mail.
All in-stock Aerostich products and RiderWearHouse Catalog items ordered before 2pm CST will be shipped within 2 business days. (If a specific size and color of Roadcrafter suit is not in inventory, we will notify you with an estimated delivery date. Production time varies.) All standard Aerostich items may be sent back for a refund, but the item(s) being returned must be in new condition.
Buying direct from the United States is easy and convenient. Credit cards, fax machines, direct dial telephone service, and air shipping allow easy transactions between countries. For estimates on Duty & VAT costs, visit http://www.dutycalculator.com/calculation/, a third party import duty calculator.
We do not charge or cover duties, taxes or brokerage fees. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.