A lightweight, thin and versatile garment that’s a perfect layering component in mixed weather, especially as a pullover shirt for cool mornings or evenings. Folds/packs compactly into a self-storing pocket so you’ll have it along when the weather changes and as you need added protection. Made of GORE-TEX® WINDSTOPPER® fabric that stops, as you would imagine, all wind from drawing your body heat away. Elbows incorporate light padding and a zippered pocket on the left arm is perfect for a phone or iPod. A handy and practical clothing item alone or worn over fleece or electrics and beneath your outer gear. Looser cut facilitates easy on/off. Green, Blue, Tan or Black. M–XXL.
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (5)
- Perfect Layering Piece!Review by Rashid
- I purchased 3 of these shirts to wear with different Riding suits and situations. The wind blocking material is of very high quality. I was out in about 37 degree weather with one of these jerseys, a Eddie Bauer primaloft Vest , and my trusty Transit 2 jacket and was good for about 3 hours at non highway speeds. At the 3 hour mark my arms started to get chilly and decided to throw on my Aero fleece sweater and was good to go for another few hours. (Posted on 1/19/17)
- Ideal for layeringReview by Daniel
- You might be able to leave your electric vest behind. I wear it under my Roadcrafter and find it is really effective at cutting the chill--down to about 45-50 degrees outside temperature. It's not bulky, and you'll hardly notice it. Layering is the way to go, and this is an ideal layer to have in the bag. (Posted on 9/12/16)
- Perfect product Review by Craig
- I purchased this product to wear under a Summer season highly vented jacket on those cooler mornings we have in the upper midwest - I really love this thing - Fits great: I'm 6' 200# & the large size fit just perfect, has good length, light-weight, and really stops the wind. When it warms up, it stores nicely away in the smallest of cubbies. It's nicely made, with a small arm stash pocket and a hidden pocket along the bottom hem, (which I recently discovered). Yeah, it's it cost more than I wanted to pay - but it's well worth it. You won't be disappointed. (Posted on 4/30/16)
- QualityReview by Darrell
- I have a lot of Aerostitch items, it's just the best quality riding gear I have ever had over the last forty years of riding. Thanks for the quailty. (Posted on 4/20/16)
- Excellent!Review by Brian
- I live in Kentucky. We are having our worst winter in years. I bought the Windstopper Jersey to wear under my riding coat. It effectively blocks the cold winter wind and because it is not thick and bulky I never know I have it on. It is a very roomy garment so wearing it over other layers in no problem. Attention to detail is top notch. Aerostitch garments aren't cheap but there's a reason - they're simply the best. Not the best for the money. The best. (Posted on 3/24/14)
- International Orders
- Currency conversion rates are close estimates only. All sales are processed in dollars (USD) and conversions are made by card-processing banks on the actual transaction date.
- USA Only
- ECO Saver delivery times are not guaranteed.
- SURFACE and AIR delivery options are guaranteed.
|Orders||Eco Saver||Surface||Priority/3day||2 Day*||1 Day*||International Air***|
|under $ 50||$4-$8||$8-$13||$14-$19||$20-$26||$30-$36||$ 20.95-$ 60.95|
|$ 51-$ 100||$7-$12||$11-$17||$17-$23||$24-$30||$36-$42||$ 25.95-$ 80.95|
|$ 101-$ 200||N/A||$14-$19||$21-$27||$28-$36||$42-$50||$ 30.95-$ 100.95|
|$ 201-$ 400||N/A||$16-$21||$25-$31||$36-$42||$50-$58||$ 40.95-$ 120.95|
|Over $ 400||N/A||$18-$23||$29-$35||$42-$48||$56-$66||$ 60.95-$ 150.95|
- Surface transport only to US addresses.
- *SATURDAY DELIVERY: Add $15 to 1 Day or 2 Day service.
- **Add $15 to 1 day or 2 day for Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. (Extended area charge of $12 may apply to rural areas.)
- ***Call for international rates. Depending upon country, most charges will be between these rates. Duties and Taxes are not included in the shipping price. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.
- AFO/APO Addresses: Orders will be shipped Priority Mail.
All in-stock Aerostich products and RiderWearHouse Catalog items ordered before 2pm CST will be shipped within 2 business days. (If a specific size and color of Roadcrafter suit is not in inventory, we will notify you with an estimated delivery date. Production time varies.) All standard Aerostich items may be sent back for a refund, but the item(s) being returned must be in new condition.
Buying direct from the United States is easy and convenient. Credit cards, fax machines, direct dial telephone service, and air shipping allow easy transactions between countries. For estimates on Duty & VAT costs, visit http://www.dutycalculator.com/calculation/, a third party import duty calculator.
We do not charge or cover duties, taxes or brokerage fees. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.