These long, boot style socks are built to keep your feet and lower legs cozy warm and dry. Both have a wool inner layer, providing a perfect balance of warmth and moisture control in a wide range of conditions. The Italian Wool socks (black/grey stripe model) are soft, with a superfine toe seam for added comfort. They're made from a blend of 40% Merino wool and 60% Acrylic/Lycra, the higher wool content provides maximum warmth and performance all ride long.
The taller Merino Wool socks (grey patterned model) are 25% Merino/50% Primaloft/25% Nylon/Lycra, for a tri-layer construction which provides an exceptional combination of wicking, warmth, durability and comfort in a slightly thinner, finer sock. M (5.5-9.5), L (10-12.5), XL (13-15).
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (4)
- comfy socksReview by Mike
- Just got these before a 3 day color tour, wore them all three days, felt great, no problems, feet were comfy riding, walking, stayed put no sagging. (Posted on 10/30/16)
- Great SoxReview by prodaddy
- Worth the money! Warm with great fit. One of the few socks I've found that doesn't split the sizes leaving those of us who wear a size nine having to deal with the rest of a size 12! Plus you get two for the price... (Posted on 1/27/12)
- Bike socks are greatReview by Xrod
- These socks are just the best I have ever worn. I will definitely order more for mysely and the wife. (Posted on 12/20/11)
- not your Army wool sock!Review by brian
- When I think "wool sock", I think standard issue army green wool socks. Wool, and so itchy that you never forget it. These socks have changed my opinion of wearing wool. Warm, comfy, and they pull up to the knee. I had them on all day yesterday and I never once thought of them. cheers. (Posted on 12/26/09)
- International Orders
- Currency conversion rates are close estimates only. All sales are processed in dollars (USD) and conversions are made by card-processing banks on the actual transaction date.
- USA Only
- ECO Saver delivery times are not guaranteed.
- SURFACE and AIR delivery options are guaranteed.
|Orders||Eco Saver||Surface||Priority/3day||2 Day*||1 Day*||International Air***|
|under $ 50||$4-$8||$8-$13||$14-$19||$20-$26||$30-$36||$ 20.95-$ 60.95|
|$ 51-$ 100||$7-$12||$11-$17||$17-$23||$24-$30||$36-$42||$ 25.95-$ 80.95|
|$ 101-$ 200||N/A||$14-$19||$21-$27||$28-$36||$42-$50||$ 30.95-$ 100.95|
|$ 201-$ 400||N/A||$16-$21||$25-$31||$36-$42||$50-$58||$ 40.95-$ 120.95|
|Over $ 400||N/A||$18-$23||$29-$35||$42-$48||$56-$66||$ 60.95-$ 150.95|
- Surface transport only to US addresses.
- *SATURDAY DELIVERY: Add $15 to 1 Day or 2 Day service.
- **Add $15 to 1 day or 2 day for Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. (Extended area charge of $12 may apply to rural areas.)
- ***Call for international rates. Depending upon country, most charges will be between these rates. Duties and Taxes are not included in the shipping price. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.
- AFO/APO Addresses: Orders will be shipped Priority Mail.
All in-stock Aerostich products and RiderWearHouse Catalog items ordered before 2pm CST will be shipped within 2 business days. (If a specific size and color of Roadcrafter suit is not in inventory, we will notify you with an estimated delivery date. Production time varies.) All standard Aerostich items may be sent back for a refund, but the item(s) being returned must be in new condition.
Buying direct from the United States is easy and convenient. Credit cards, fax machines, direct dial telephone service, and air shipping allow easy transactions between countries. For estimates on Duty & VAT costs, visit http://www.dutycalculator.com/calculation/, a third party import duty calculator.
We do not charge or cover duties, taxes or brokerage fees. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.