These long, boot style socks are built to keep your feet and lower legs cozy warm and dry. Both have a wool inner layer, providing a perfect balance of warmth and moisture control in a wide range of conditions. The Italian Wool socks (black/grey stripe model) are soft, with a superfine toe seam for added comfort. They're made from a blend of 40% Merino wool and 60% Acrylic/Lycra, the higher wool content provides maximum warmth and performance all ride long.
The taller Merino Wool socks (grey patterned model) are 25% Merino/50% Primaloft/25% Nylon/Lycra, for a tri-layer construction which provides an exceptional combination of wicking, warmth, durability and comfort in a slightly thinner, finer sock. M (5.5-9.5), L (10-12.5), XL (13-15).
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (4)
- Toasty toesReview by MotoMal
- warm, soft, and they stay up the calf, too!! (Posted on 1/14/13)
- Just RightReview by Daniel
- Not too thick to be comfortable in your boots, warm enough on a mid - 40's day that they're all I need w/my CBT's; just right. (Posted on 1/3/13)
- Merino Wool SocksReview by stevesride
- These are great! I sure wish I had ordered another couple of pairs when I orderes these. (Posted on 11/1/12)
- ToastyReview by Daniel
- Perfect fit, comfortable, & keeps your toes nice & toasty. (Posted on 12/1/11)