Everyday riders are well aware of the dangers and discomforts. On your daily journey from A to B, go forth…and commute fearlessly. 100% cotton. Tan. M-XX
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (2)
- Multipurpose T-ShirtReview by Mary-Sue
- I bought this t-shirt for my husband. He does wear it commuting to work on the motorcycle, but he also wears it (for all to see) when commuting to work by bicycle. The picture and caption is perfect for this activity: little bicycle vs. big heavy cagers. Oh and it's a very nice shirt, too. (Posted on 7/19/12)
- Great Conversation StarterReview by Scott
- So the young female medical assistant who was taking my blood pressure before I was about to give blood wanted to know if I “was a biker”? OK, I knew she was thinking peddle bikes, but the door was now open, the shirt I was wearing had done its job. So be it if I had to do a little clarifying about what type of “biking” I participated in. I take a lot of pride in the fact I commute on a motorcycle each day, and this T-shirt uniquely communicates this fact to everyone. A little clarification can be a good thing. When I first started thinking about this shirt I was concerned the graphic was going to be too small, however, when I saw the shirt at the Rider Warehouse in Duluth my fears where completely unfounded. This T Rocks! (Posted on 10/25/11)
- International Orders
- Currency conversion rates are close estimates only. All sales are processed in dollars (USD) and conversions are made by card-processing banks on the actual transaction date.
- USA Only
- ECO Saver delivery times are not guaranteed.
- SURFACE and AIR delivery options are guaranteed.
|Orders||Eco Saver||Surface||Priority/3day||2 Day*||1 Day*||International Air***|
|under $ 50||$4-$8||$8-$13||$14-$19||$20-$26||$30-$36||$ 20.95-$ 60.95|
|$ 51-$ 100||$7-$12||$11-$17||$17-$23||$24-$30||$36-$42||$ 25.95-$ 80.95|
|$ 101-$ 200||N/A||$14-$19||$21-$27||$28-$36||$42-$50||$ 30.95-$ 100.95|
|$ 201-$ 400||N/A||$16-$21||$25-$31||$36-$42||$50-$58||$ 40.95-$ 120.95|
|Over $ 400||N/A||$18-$23||$29-$35||$42-$48||$56-$66||$ 60.95-$ 150.95|
- Surface transport only to US addresses.
- *SATURDAY DELIVERY: Add $15 to 1 Day or 2 Day service.
- **Add $15 to 1 day or 2 day for Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. (Extended area charge of $12 may apply to rural areas.)
- ***Call for international rates. Depending upon country, most charges will be between these rates. Duties and Taxes are not included in the shipping price. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.
- AFO/APO Addresses: Orders will be shipped Priority Mail.
All in-stock Aerostich products and RiderWearHouse Catalog items ordered before 2pm CST will be shipped within 2 business days. (If a specific size and color of Roadcrafter suit is not in inventory, we will notify you with an estimated delivery date. Production time varies.) All standard Aerostich items may be sent back for a refund, but the item(s) being returned must be in new condition.
Buying direct from the United States is easy and convenient. Credit cards, fax machines, direct dial telephone service, and air shipping allow easy transactions between countries. For estimates on Duty & VAT costs, visit http://www.dutycalculator.com/calculation/, a third party import duty calculator.
We do not charge or cover duties, taxes or brokerage fees. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.