A timeless classic since 1985 with our company motto taken from Latin, appropriate for both riding and mail order businesses: Potius sero quam nunquam (translates as “Better Late Than Never”). 100% cotton. Black. M-XX.
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (6)
- ComfortableReview by Mark
Soft, comfortable material. Perfect fit and looks great.
(Posted on 7/31/16)
- My favoriteReview by RustySpokes
- My all time favorite t-shirt, wore the first one out and just got a replacement. Ahhhh.... (Posted on 8/18/12)
- just right....Review by Patterson M
- Anything I can do to keep people thinking about protecting their skin while riding...I will do. This T..is a nice way to get conversation going about rider safety...well done (Posted on 8/10/12)
- I like itReview by ilker aslan from turkey
- You don't have to worry about it fitting to big or to small. True Large and Xlarge. They use very good quality of cotton fiber. Thank you very much. (Posted on 7/25/12)
- Great T-ShirtReview by Dibber
- The T-Shirt fit exactly like it should. You don't have to worry about it fitting to big or to small; an XL is a true XL. You can't beat that the shirt is American Made too. (Posted on 11/15/11)
- After wanting one of thes...Review by Douglas Hyde
- After wanting one of these for years, my wife presented me with one for my birthday recently. Better late than never. (Posted on 2/2/09)
- International Orders
- Currency conversion rates are close estimates only. All sales are processed in dollars (USD) and conversions are made by card-processing banks on the actual transaction date.
- USA Only
- ECO Saver delivery times are not guaranteed.
- SURFACE and AIR delivery options are guaranteed.
|Orders||Eco Saver||Surface||Priority/3day||2 Day*||1 Day*||International Air***|
|under $ 50||$4-$8||$8-$13||$14-$19||$20-$26||$30-$36||$ 20.95-$ 60.95|
|$ 51-$ 100||$7-$12||$11-$17||$17-$23||$24-$30||$36-$42||$ 25.95-$ 80.95|
|$ 101-$ 200||N/A||$14-$19||$21-$27||$28-$36||$42-$50||$ 30.95-$ 100.95|
|$ 201-$ 400||N/A||$16-$21||$25-$31||$36-$42||$50-$58||$ 40.95-$ 120.95|
|Over $ 400||N/A||$18-$23||$29-$35||$42-$48||$56-$66||$ 60.95-$ 150.95|
- Surface transport only to US addresses.
- Eco Saver Delivery Times: 10-14 days
- *SATURDAY DELIVERY: Add $15 to 1 Day or 2 Day service.
- **Add $15 to 1 day or 2 day for Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. (Extended area charge of $12 may apply to rural areas.)
- ***Call for international rates. Depending upon country, most charges will be between these rates. Duties and Taxes are not included in the shipping price. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.
- AFO/APO Addresses: Orders will be shipped Priority Mail.
All in-stock Aerostich products and RiderWearHouse Catalog items ordered before 2pm CST will be shipped within 2 business days. (If a specific size and color of Roadcrafter suit is not in inventory, we will notify you with an estimated delivery date. Production time varies.) All standard Aerostich items may be sent back for a refund, but the item(s) being returned must be in new condition.
Buying direct from the United States is easy and convenient. Credit cards, fax machines, direct dial telephone service, and air shipping allow easy transactions between countries. For estimates on Duty & VAT costs, visit http://www.dutycalculator.com/calculation/, a third party import duty calculator.
We do not charge or cover duties, taxes or brokerage fees. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.