This mantra of high-mileage riders has been spoken inside rain-lashed helmets at 1 am in the middle of nowhere. Other places, too. Inspired by the instructions on a shampoo bottle. 100% cotton. Tan. M–XX.
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (3)
- Repeat the ShirtReview by Tony
I love this shirt. The sizing is generous but not overly large in my view. I hate tight shirts.
Anyway, I wore the first one out and now I have a second one, for dress. The first one is still very serviceable, grease stains and all. Thank you Aerostich for continuing to carry it. (Posted on 7/3/15)
- Qaulity shirt but sizing was offReview by Colin
- I had ordered a few of these for some buddies and upon recieving I found they seemed to be almost a size larger than labeled. Im about 6'2 and even for me the large seemed to be abnormally tall and the neck is larger than any shirt ive owned. Even after being washed the fit was not as expected. In the end i returned the shirts. (Posted on 1/10/14)
- Great stuff!Review by Pam
- I ordered T-shirts and a coffee mug for my husband. He loved everything! Great quality and value. I will definitely order more stuff!!! (Posted on 1/17/13)