...is more fun on a bike. It’s a lot more fun, and so is wearing this t-shirt, since it makes both riders and non-riders pause and smile. If anyone asks why, you either smile enigmatically like a happy Buddha, or take them for a ride. This approach is a whole lot better than the stupid, arrogant, condescending shirts that read ‘if I have to explain it, you wouldn’t understand’. What self-absorbed baloney.. This is the real thing. 100% cotton M-XX.
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (3)
- Nice T-shirtReview by Theodore
- I like the fit of this T-shirt and can wear it whether I'm riding a motorcycle or a bicycle. The color did turn orange-ish in some spots after washing. Not sure what caused it, but it's not too noticible and I'm still wearing the shirt. (Posted on 1/8/14)
- Great Shirt with one caveatReview by Brad
- I love this T-shirt, however it should say " The road to enlightenment is more fun on a motorcycle". Not " on a bike". I am a fan of bicycles, but this is a motorcycle T-shirt after all. Otherwise a great shirt !! (Posted on 10/3/13)
- Fun ShirtReview by Dean
- Bought the shirt there at your shop - really ticks off the BMW crowd here in Kansas City as that is the BMW de-facto motto! LOL! (Posted on 7/3/11)