The original Rollie image. Snapped as he broke the land speed record going 150 mph on the Bonneville Salt Flats in Utah, 1948. Black screen print on a white t-shirt. 100% cotton. M-XX.
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (6)
- Rollie t-shirtReview by David
- Great shirt and fit. I get compliments on the design, thanks........... David (Posted on 8/2/15)
- Go RollieReview by Bill
- It's great explaining who is on my shirt . (Posted on 8/14/12)
- Good T-Shirt, Shrinks Quite a BitReview by Scott
- I love this t-shirt and in the short time I've had it, it's brought on a few comments. Unfortunately, this shirt shrinks quite a bit in the first wash, so be forewarned and plan to order a size up from what you normally get. (Posted on 8/13/12)
- Rollie Free T-shirtReview by Paul
- Nice quality. Conversation starter for sure. I'm going to order another, one size larger to compensate for shrinkage, however. For example, if you wear XL, get a 2XL, so when it shrinks, it'll fit just right. (Posted on 9/15/11)
- Rollie Free TeeReview by Al
- Nice quality Tee, the picture gets ammused comments from others everywhere I go (Posted on 8/29/11)
- Rollie's the manReview by GuyThatLovesShirts
- This shirt is awesome. It commemorates the amazing accomplishment of Rollie Free and his 1948 Salt Flats speed record of 150.313 mph while stripped down to a swim suit, laying flat across his Vincent HRD. The image is well inked on a high quality heavy duty white all cotton t-shirt. Highly recommended! (Posted on 8/18/11)
- International Orders
- Currency conversion rates are close estimates only. All sales are processed in dollars (USD) and conversions are made by card-processing banks on the actual transaction date.
- USA Only
- ECO Saver delivery times are not guaranteed.
- SURFACE and AIR delivery options are guaranteed.
|Orders||Eco Saver||Surface||Priority/3day||2 Day*||1 Day*||International Air***|
|under $ 50||$4-$8||$8-$13||$14-$19||$20-$26||$30-$36||$ 20.95-$ 60.95|
|$ 51-$ 100||$7-$12||$11-$17||$17-$23||$24-$30||$36-$42||$ 25.95-$ 80.95|
|$ 101-$ 200||N/A||$14-$19||$21-$27||$28-$36||$42-$50||$ 30.95-$ 100.95|
|$ 201-$ 400||N/A||$16-$21||$25-$31||$36-$42||$50-$58||$ 40.95-$ 120.95|
|Over $ 400||N/A||$18-$23||$29-$35||$42-$48||$56-$66||$ 60.95-$ 150.95|
- Surface transport only to US addresses.
- *SATURDAY DELIVERY: Add $15 to 1 Day or 2 Day service.
- **Add $15 to 1 day or 2 day for Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. (Extended area charge of $12 may apply to rural areas.)
- ***Call for international rates. Depending upon country, most charges will be between these rates. Duties and Taxes are not included in the shipping price. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.
- AFO/APO Addresses: Orders will be shipped Priority Mail.
All in-stock Aerostich products and RiderWearHouse Catalog items ordered before 2pm CST will be shipped within 2 business days. (If a specific size and color of Roadcrafter suit is not in inventory, we will notify you with an estimated delivery date. Production time varies.) All standard Aerostich items may be sent back for a refund, but the item(s) being returned must be in new condition.
Buying direct from the United States is easy and convenient. Credit cards, fax machines, direct dial telephone service, and air shipping allow easy transactions between countries. For estimates on Duty & VAT costs, visit http://www.dutycalculator.com/calculation/, a third party import duty calculator.
We do not charge or cover duties, taxes or brokerage fees. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.