The original Rollie image. Snapped as he broke the land speed record going 150 mph on the Bonneville Salt Flats in Utah, 1948. Black screen print on a white t-shirt. 100% cotton. M-XX.
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (6)
- Rollie t-shirtReview by David
- Great shirt and fit. I get compliments on the design, thanks........... David (Posted on 8/2/15)
- Go RollieReview by Bill
- It's great explaining who is on my shirt . (Posted on 8/14/12)
- Good T-Shirt, Shrinks Quite a BitReview by Scott
- I love this t-shirt and in the short time I've had it, it's brought on a few comments. Unfortunately, this shirt shrinks quite a bit in the first wash, so be forewarned and plan to order a size up from what you normally get. (Posted on 8/13/12)
- Rollie Free T-shirtReview by Paul
- Nice quality. Conversation starter for sure. I'm going to order another, one size larger to compensate for shrinkage, however. For example, if you wear XL, get a 2XL, so when it shrinks, it'll fit just right. (Posted on 9/15/11)
- Rollie Free TeeReview by Al
- Nice quality Tee, the picture gets ammused comments from others everywhere I go (Posted on 8/29/11)
- Rollie's the manReview by GuyThatLovesShirts
- This shirt is awesome. It commemorates the amazing accomplishment of Rollie Free and his 1948 Salt Flats speed record of 150.313 mph while stripped down to a swim suit, laying flat across his Vincent HRD. The image is well inked on a high quality heavy duty white all cotton t-shirt. Highly recommended! (Posted on 8/18/11)