“Yep, it’s me.” Iconic full-size image of the stumbling, overconfident outlaw biker and leader of the Ratz and Mice motorcycle gang from the 1960s Beach Party movie series. Wordlessly proclaims “Stand aside everyone! I take large steps!” We think Eric would like this one, and when Eric Von Zipper likes someone, dey stay liked. 100% Cotton. Red. M-XX.
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
- Move over King Boobie Review by Therapy Dog
- Just like Eric, it's one of a kind. Better yet it's a full size extra large, at least the one I got is. Not one of those mediums with an Extra Large tag. Nice bright red, & as some mentioned, might be a good idea to wash it separately. We couldn't be happier with our purchase. Very pleased. (Posted on 6/3/15)
- This shirt, I like! Review by Corey L
- What's not to like? Harvey Lembeck lives!!! (Posted on 6/20/14)
- Lots O' Fun Review by Eddie "D"
- Just a fun t-shirt. As usual, Aerostich good quality item, no issues with fit , shipping, etc. Recently on vacay - went in to a coffee shop and the kids behind the counter recognized Von Zipper. Who knew. Lots o' fun. Wear it while I'm on the bike, too (under my gear of course). (Posted on 8/22/12)
- Be sure to wash separately Review by Tim
- The red dye will bleed and turn everything a lovely bad-ass-biker-pink. So wash it separately the first couple of times. Otherwise a cool shirt! (Posted on 5/16/12)
- Hipster doofus icon Review by Silver
What an awesome shirt! The original Fun biker. Everyone I have met while wearing this wants one! Makes me the coolest cafe racer in wicker park.
(Posted on 1/26/12)
- Great Review by Alice
- The receiver of this gift loved it. (Posted on 12/26/11)