Cooler and drier than cotton underwear, and perfect for multi-day trips. Designed for maximum next-to-the-skin comfort and microclimatic efficiency, this first-layer will keep you comfortable. Traps warm air next to your skin and allows moisture to be transported away Made of an advanced wicking fast-dry knit (dries three times faster than cotton). Wash out at night in any sink (they’ll be dry by morning) so you don’t have to pack as much stuff. Constructed with durable, comfortable flat seams, and shaped to eliminate bunching and wrinkling. An ideal first layer. Black or Grey. S(28–30), M(32–34), L(36–38), XL(40–42).Sizing Chart
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (6)
- Not the FirstReview by Jerry
- These are not the first Wickers boxer briefs I have bought. I have 4 or 5 before these two. I tried the briefs but did not care for them as much as these boxer briefs. I have tried Under Armour & ExOfficio which are good but I like the feel, fit, and the way Wickers keep me dry better. I tried Coolmax but did not like how they fit. (Posted on 8/21/13)
- My choice for ridingReview by Michael
- I have tried different options for riding long distance, or short for that matter, but these are my favorite. Better than LD Comfort, or Under Armour. On sale, I had better buy some more. (Posted on 8/3/13)
- GoodReview by Jerry
- I first tried the briefs. OK but not comfortable for me. Tried the boxer briefs just right. I have tried Cool Max, Under Armour, Exofficio. Cool Max the waist band was too tight even with the correct size. Material did not feel right. Underarmour and exofficio are good but I like the feel of the Wickers best.. I have 3 SS1000, a BB1500, TX 1000, and National Park Tour, Lake Superior Circle Tour under my butt and no monkey butt, ever. I live in Texas and have ridden in 100+ all day with no monkey butt. (Posted on 7/30/13)
- undiesReview by Aby
- Good product but too spendy (Posted on 9/18/12)
- The best shorts for a long rideReview by Steve
I've been riding long distance for 14 years now, covered over 170,000 miles on a variety of bikes , every state in the USA , 26 National Parks, from Pruhdoe Bay , Alaska to Key West, FL and points in between, as well as Canada coast to coast a few times...The Fast Wicking underwear, shorts and T shirts are a must if your traveling.
The material keeps moisture away from the skin, and you always stay comfortable, hot or cold. easy to wash and drys hanging up at night.
I've been using the Fast Wicking material from Aerostich for years. Highly recommend them.
(Posted on 4/17/12)
- I wish it wasReview by Robert
- Looked promising, but the spirit of Monkey-butt prevailed. I`ll try 100% Merino wool next. There is a seam on the butt that`s causing problems. (Posted on 9/20/11)