Cooler and drier than cotton underwear, and perfect for multi-day trips. Designed for maximum next-to-the-skin comfort and microclimatic efficiency, this first-layer will keep you comfortable. Traps warm air next to your skin and allows moisture to be transported away Made of an advanced wicking fast-dry knit (dries three times faster than cotton). Wash out at night in any sink (they’ll be dry by morning) so you don’t have to pack as much stuff. Constructed with durable, comfortable flat seams, and shaped to eliminate bunching and wrinkling. An ideal first layer. Black. S–XL.Sizing Chart
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (3)
- 7/25/12Review by David
- This shirt was delivered before my summer 2012 trip. When I opened the package my first thought was wow what a nice shirt. It did not disappoint! I wore this shirt everyday for 12 days in summer temps & northwest rain under my Darien Jacket. I washed it once, and the other times I rang it out in the hotel sink. The shirt kept it's shape, neck did not get stupid. Great shirt that will be on my body for motorcycle travel from now on. (Posted on 7/25/12)
- Fast wicking short-sleeve topReview by Dan W.
- Looks good, comfortable, works as advertised. (Posted on 10/14/11)
- Packing lightReview by Scott
- I purchased this short sleeve top so I could travel light and not carry too many clothes with me. Since the synthetic fibers are easy to wash in a sink and quick to dry, I could travel with just one shirt for riding. At night, I wash it out in the sink and hang it to dry and it is ready to go for the next day. My 2 week long 3000 mile ride was in temperatures mostly in the 90's and the moisture wicking was very helpful. I stayed comfortable all day long. This shirt met my expectations and will be used on all future trips. (Posted on 8/18/11)