Nearly everyone who must be outdoors in bad weather uses these tough 10" high rubber boots. Farmers, construction workers and hardcore everyday riders know and appreciate how this design stretches easily over bulky boots (removes easily also) and offers superb protection from rain and snow. Durable, lightweight (13 oz.), abrasion resistant, will not stiffen or crack in cold weather, thick slip-resistant tread for traction on all surfaces, and the shaped sole will not roll around your boot’s welt, even if you wear them all day long. Perfect to keep in the garage for commuting on bad days, but you will also find yourself using them for many non-riding tasks where you need a comfortable, tough waterproof overboot. Black. S (6.5–8), M (8-9.5), L (9.5-11), XL (11-12.5).
Chemical Resistance: Acids, alcohols, bases and diluted water solutions of most chemicals that are water soluble. Not recommended for constant contact with petroleum and oil based products.
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (4)
- Rain OverbootsReview by Sam
For me these are the ideal answer to soggy wet riding conditions. I've tried all of them including water proof riding boots. These are by far the most practical, durable and effective solution to wet weather riding versus dry feet.
My problem is I like riding boots that breathe and therefore have ventilation. I use Sidi Blade short boots. With the Tingley's over them I can use gearshift perfectly, will not slip over at stops and can easily walk almost any distance if needed.
Make sure you keep a simple supermarket or similar plastic bag in them so they easily slip on or off. Put the bag over your riding boot and they will slip on and off very easily. (Posted on 1/1/14)
- Just what I neededReview by Olivia
- These work great for what I needed. Fit snug so they are great to walk around in. There are a bit of a pain to squeeze on, but worth it when the choice is dry or wet feet. (Posted on 4/3/12)
- good, but...Review by h
They go on pretty easily over my pull-on boots, but they won't button at the top. They fit pretty snugly so it isn't a problem when walking on firm ground. They won't go over my thick-soled tennis shoes. I wanted something more rugged than the Totes boot covers I used to have (and liked). If I had to do it again, I'd probably get the tall boot covers instead.
(Posted on 2/17/12)
- I like these....slip them...Review by Duane Carey
I like these....slip them on and no worries about wet feet. They are rugged enough to do a lot of walking in. They take up quite a bit more room than boot covers do, but I've been down the boot cover route and the Tingley boots are worth the extra space they take up in your saddlebags.
They are a minor pain to get on. They don't breath, but I don't find that to be a problem. I've used mine A LOT over the past 5+ years and they are just starting to show signs of cracking. (Posted on 3/13/08)
- International Orders
- Currency conversion rates are close estimates only. All sales are processed in dollars (USD) and conversions are made by card-processing banks on the actual transaction date.
- USA Only
- ECO Saver delivery times are not guaranteed.
- SURFACE and AIR delivery options are guaranteed.
|Orders||Eco Saver||Surface||Priority/3day||2 Day*||1 Day*||International Air***|
|under $ 50||$4-$8||$8-$13||$14-$19||$20-$26||$30-$36||$ 20.95-$ 60.95|
|$ 51-$ 100||$7-$12||$11-$17||$17-$23||$24-$30||$36-$42||$ 25.95-$ 80.95|
|$ 101-$ 200||N/A||$14-$19||$21-$27||$28-$36||$42-$50||$ 30.95-$ 100.95|
|$ 201-$ 400||N/A||$16-$21||$25-$31||$36-$42||$50-$58||$ 40.95-$ 120.95|
|Over $ 400||N/A||$18-$23||$29-$35||$42-$48||$56-$66||$ 60.95-$ 150.95|
- Surface transport only to US addresses.
- Eco Saver Delivery Times: 10-14 days
- *SATURDAY DELIVERY: Add $15 to 1 Day or 2 Day service.
- **Add $15 to 1 day or 2 day for Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. (Extended area charge of $12 may apply to rural areas.)
- ***Call for international rates. Depending upon country, most charges will be between these rates. Duties and Taxes are not included in the shipping price. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.
- AFO/APO Addresses: Orders will be shipped Priority Mail.
All in-stock Aerostich products and RiderWearHouse Catalog items ordered before 2pm CST will be shipped within 2 business days. (If a specific size and color of Roadcrafter suit is not in inventory, we will notify you with an estimated delivery date. Production time varies.) All standard Aerostich items may be sent back for a refund, but the item(s) being returned must be in new condition.
Buying direct from the United States is easy and convenient. Credit cards, fax machines, direct dial telephone service, and air shipping allow easy transactions between countries. For estimates on Duty & VAT costs, visit http://www.dutycalculator.com/calculation/, a third party import duty calculator.
We do not charge or cover duties, taxes or brokerage fees. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.