Extremely viscous silicone with a proprietary blend of waxes and special oils that condition leather and keep it breathable.
What It Does:
Chosen number one by many boot manufacturers and outdoor enthusiasts, Aquaseal® creme has proven itself reliable to waterproof and condition all types of leather. This unique product combines conditioning oils similar to those used by tanneries, extremely viscous silicone, and a paraffin-polymer blend. This achieves maximum leather care, waterproofing and conditioning, while retaining leather breathability and durability. Aquaseal® is easy to use and leaves no sticky residue.
Recommended For Use On:
Smooth oil-tanned leather, smooth chrome tanned leather, silicone impregnated and other pre-waterproofed leathers
Indoor/outdoor work footwear care, hiking boots, hunting boots, mountain biking shoes, motorcycle boots and gloves, leather tack (saddles, bridles, harnesses), shoe care, most types of leather gloves, golf shoes, soccer shoes and much more.
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (5)
- Good Stuff!Review by Tom
- This is great stuff! Conditions and (reasonably) waterproofs. Don't know how many tubs I've been through, but I liked the older stuff that was "bluish", and smelly. Made you feel like you were really working with something! (Posted on 8/25/14)
- Leather Boot CareReview by Charles
Before I retired I worked outside in the mountains and used just about every leather water proofing out there .
Well this one is the best hands down. (Posted on 3/17/14)
- Make your leather waterPROOF!Review by Stuart
I bought my Combat Touring Boots in May, 1998. I got a tub of Aquaseal at the same time. I put 3 coats of Aquaseal on my new boots, and then have put on a new coat every year or two since. My boots now have I don't know how many miles on them, but well over 100K and my feet have never gotten wet in them.
Aquaseal is the shiznit! (Posted on 12/27/12)
- aquasealReview by mbceft
- I'm now on my second jar. First one lasted quite a long time. Several seasonal applications to my combat tour boots and roper gloves. Works well at both waterproofing and feeding my leather. I decided to try it on my Corbin saddle and it worked well. Saddle isn't slick at all and appears to be newer and not dried out as it was before treatment. I would recommend. (Posted on 5/25/12)
- AquasealReview by Kayakjac
- Waterproofing untested yet-dry winter. Application soaks in well no residue or staining and made older boot look less worn. Also leather looks healthier. (Posted on 12/29/11)
- International Orders
- Currency conversion rates are close estimates only. All sales are processed in dollars (USD) and conversions are made by card-processing banks on the actual transaction date.
- USA Only
- ECO Saver delivery times are not guaranteed.
- SURFACE and AIR delivery options are guaranteed.
|Orders||Eco Saver||Surface||Priority/3day||2 Day*||1 Day*||International Air***|
|under $ 50||$4-$8||$8-$13||$14-$19||$20-$26||$30-$36||$ 20.95-$ 60.95|
|$ 51-$ 100||$7-$12||$11-$17||$17-$23||$24-$30||$36-$42||$ 25.95-$ 80.95|
|$ 101-$ 200||N/A||$14-$19||$21-$27||$28-$36||$42-$50||$ 30.95-$ 100.95|
|$ 201-$ 400||N/A||$16-$21||$25-$31||$36-$42||$50-$58||$ 40.95-$ 120.95|
|Over $ 400||N/A||$18-$23||$29-$35||$42-$48||$56-$66||$ 60.95-$ 150.95|
- Surface transport only to US addresses.
- *SATURDAY DELIVERY: Add $15 to 1 Day or 2 Day service.
- **Add $15 to 1 day or 2 day for Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. (Extended area charge of $12 may apply to rural areas.)
- ***Call for international rates. Depending upon country, most charges will be between these rates. Duties and Taxes are not included in the shipping price. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.
- AFO/APO Addresses: Orders will be shipped Priority Mail.
All in-stock Aerostich products and RiderWearHouse Catalog items ordered before 2pm CST will be shipped within 2 business days. (If a specific size and color of Roadcrafter suit is not in inventory, we will notify you with an estimated delivery date. Production time varies.) All standard Aerostich items may be sent back for a refund, but the item(s) being returned must be in new condition.
Buying direct from the United States is easy and convenient. Credit cards, fax machines, direct dial telephone service, and air shipping allow easy transactions between countries. For estimates on Duty & VAT costs, visit http://www.dutycalculator.com/calculation/, a third party import duty calculator.
We do not charge or cover duties, taxes or brokerage fees. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.