Highly recommended for leather gloves. Opaque liquid emulsion which goes on wet and soaks into pores in leather, helped greatly by rubbing into leather. Not recommended for fabric. Dries leaving a slightly tacky, waxy surface feel which may mostly be buffed away. Tacky-feel also wears away during use. Two applications (apply, dry, re-apply, dry, wear) are recommended to the back-side of glove, with either one fairly light application on palm to limit tacky-waxy effect on grip, or no palm application. Noticeably longer-lasting water-beading than Nikwax Glove Proof.
Surface Transport Only
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (1)
- Nikwax Aqueous WaxReview by George S
- I bought this product for a new pair of leather boots that had recently received their first "bath"! They worked well (dry feet), but I decided to make sure that situation lasted. This product went on extremely easily (as described in the instructions) and dried quite quickly. I tend to be liberal when applying such things, but this wasn't any issue with this product! It left a very slightly "waxy" feel to the leather surface, but not a sticky one that attracts dust and grime. The boots haven't been tested in rain again (yet!), but my past experiences with other Nikwax products leaves me sure that this waterproofing will work as described. They make good gear!! :) (Posted on 10/3/11)
- International Orders
- Currency conversion rates are close estimates only. All sales are processed in dollars (USD) and conversions are made by card-processing banks on the actual transaction date.
- USA Only
- ECO Saver delivery times are not guaranteed.
- SURFACE and AIR delivery options are guaranteed.
|Orders||Eco Saver||Surface||Priority/3day||2 Day*||1 Day*||International Air***|
|under $ 50||$4-$8||$8-$13||$14-$19||$20-$26||$30-$36||$ 20.95-$ 60.95|
|$ 51-$ 100||$7-$12||$11-$17||$17-$23||$24-$30||$36-$42||$ 25.95-$ 80.95|
|$ 101-$ 200||N/A||$14-$19||$21-$27||$28-$36||$42-$50||$ 30.95-$ 100.95|
|$ 201-$ 400||N/A||$16-$21||$25-$31||$36-$42||$50-$58||$ 40.95-$ 120.95|
|Over $ 400||N/A||$18-$23||$29-$35||$42-$48||$56-$66||$ 60.95-$ 150.95|
- Surface transport only to US addresses.
- *SATURDAY DELIVERY: Add $15 to 1 Day or 2 Day service.
- **Add $15 to 1 day or 2 day for Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. (Extended area charge of $12 may apply to rural areas.)
- ***Call for international rates. Depending upon country, most charges will be between these rates. Duties and Taxes are not included in the shipping price. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.
- AFO/APO Addresses: Orders will be shipped Priority Mail.
All in-stock Aerostich products and RiderWearHouse Catalog items ordered before 2pm CST will be shipped within 2 business days. (If a specific size and color of Roadcrafter suit is not in inventory, we will notify you with an estimated delivery date. Production time varies.) All standard Aerostich items may be sent back for a refund, but the item(s) being returned must be in new condition.
Buying direct from the United States is easy and convenient. Credit cards, fax machines, direct dial telephone service, and air shipping allow easy transactions between countries. For estimates on Duty & VAT costs, visit http://www.dutycalculator.com/calculation/, a third party import duty calculator.
We do not charge or cover duties, taxes or brokerage fees. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.