The last set of aglets you will ever need, these indestructible titanium lace-ends provide ultimate protection and weight-savings to your shoe or bootlaces. Lighter overall foot weight equates to easier operation of the shift and rear brake levers for increased all-day rider comfort. Also reduces drag of off-bike footwear. Easily removable to transfer between multiple pairs of shoes. Specify 1mm or 1.5mm length.
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (21)
- Titanium agletsReview by tucker
- These aglets are life changers, before i used to be a overweight white guy who had no friends and whose aglets were always falling apart, all that is changed now. Now i have perfect aglets, i still have no friends but my shoe lace game is on point. (Posted on 12/16/14)
- Ti AgletsReview by Merlin
- I don't need your approval and you won't need mine either once you have a pair of Ti aglets of your own. So there. (Posted on 10/13/12)
- I can't wait!!!!Review by Toddzilla
I have never had a use for these because all I wear are sneakers with velcro, but I've heard tell there will be an all new product.
KCP Strapsters - an all new Kevlar, Carbon and Platinum replacement velcro straps that will have all the honey's at mall drooling...as walk right by them. (Posted on 5/2/12)
- A godsend!Review by KEN
- I weigh 512 pounds, and put about 60k miles on my vespa each year. Needless to say, I look for weight savings wherever I can find them. These aglets have shaved 12 nanoseconds off my 1/4 mile ET(down to 64minutes, 7.2 seconds!) The only drawback is they make you a target for theives. Luckily, I have been able to outrun the covetous cretins each time! (Posted on 3/24/12)
- WTSReview by Steve
- This is hilarious . LOL funny. Made my day. Thanks (Posted on 1/19/12)
- Shoe string bugetReview by Oneyejack
- When I saw these I thought this something I've been waiting for my whole life. So I ordered two pairs. NO ONE I mean NO ONE is going to out shine me with my Titanium Aglets . My riding buddies are so enveyious. Setting over there with their ragged looking shoe strings. Ha not me baby I got a shoe string that will last longer than I will. Suckers!!!! (Posted on 12/15/11)
- Shoe string bugetReview by Oneyejack
- These things are worth their weight in gold, I mean who would spend 900 bucks on a pair of shoe strings. Hell I order to pair. No body is going to out shine me and my shoe strings while riding my bike. I let everyone know how they cost and they can't believe the deal I got. I hope they aren't talking behind my back? (Posted on 12/15/11)
- Gerat aglets, but pain on windy ridesReview by Stephen
- I bought a pair of these before I did my circumference of the nation ride a while back, and they worked great. Only problem was, the wind would whip them around and one of them hit me so hard it broke my ankle! It actually embedded in the skin, and when the EMT pulled it out, I was howling. Despite the pain, I demanded he give it to me, and the pair now sits on my running shoes. (Posted on 10/12/11)
- AwesomeReview by Conmancan
- These laces have revolutionied Triathlon for me and the weight difference is very much noticeable after my 5th Decaman. (Posted on 6/10/11)
- Too good to be trueReview by Visian
Wow, these are on sale, it's like a dream, too good to be true. What was a "good to have" at $900 is now an imperative at half the going price.
These are *almost* as good as my titanium flask, but not quite. (Posted on 6/9/11)
- International Orders
- Currency conversion rates are close estimates only. All sales are processed in dollars (USD) and conversions are made by card-processing banks on the actual transaction date.
- USA Only
- ECO Saver delivery times are not guaranteed.
- SURFACE and AIR delivery options are guaranteed.
|Orders||Eco Saver||Surface||Priority/3day||2 Day*||1 Day*||International Air***|
|under $ 50||$4-$8||$8-$13||$14-$19||$20-$26||$30-$36||$ 20.95-$ 60.95|
|$ 51-$ 100||$7-$12||$11-$17||$17-$23||$24-$30||$36-$42||$ 25.95-$ 80.95|
|$ 101-$ 200||N/A||$14-$19||$21-$27||$28-$36||$42-$50||$ 30.95-$ 100.95|
|$ 201-$ 400||N/A||$16-$21||$25-$31||$36-$42||$50-$58||$ 40.95-$ 120.95|
|Over $ 400||N/A||$18-$23||$29-$35||$42-$48||$56-$66||$ 60.95-$ 150.95|
- Surface transport only to US addresses.
- *SATURDAY DELIVERY: Add $15 to 1 Day or 2 Day service.
- **Add $15 to 1 day or 2 day for Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico. (Extended area charge of $12 may apply to rural areas.)
- ***Call for international rates. Depending upon country, most charges will be between these rates. Duties and Taxes are not included in the shipping price. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.
- AFO/APO Addresses: Orders will be shipped Priority Mail.
All in-stock Aerostich products and RiderWearHouse Catalog items ordered before 2pm CST will be shipped within 2 business days. (If a specific size and color of Roadcrafter suit is not in inventory, we will notify you with an estimated delivery date. Production time varies.) All standard Aerostich items may be sent back for a refund, but the item(s) being returned must be in new condition.
Buying direct from the United States is easy and convenient. Credit cards, fax machines, direct dial telephone service, and air shipping allow easy transactions between countries. For estimates on Duty & VAT costs, visit http://www.dutycalculator.com/calculation/, a third party import duty calculator.
We do not charge or cover duties, taxes or brokerage fees. FedEx may charge brokerage fees for some countries. You will be responsible for these charges.