The last set of aglets you will ever need, these indestructible titanium lace-ends provide ultimate protection and weight-savings to your shoe or bootlaces. Lighter overall foot weight equates to easier operation of the shift and rear brake levers for increased all-day rider comfort. Also reduces drag of off-bike footwear. Easily removable to transfer between multiple pairs of shoes. Specify 1mm or 1.5mm length.
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Items 1 to 20 of 21 total
- Titanium aglets Review by tucker
- These aglets are life changers, before i used to be a overweight white guy who had no friends and whose aglets were always falling apart, all that is changed now. Now i have perfect aglets, i still have no friends but my shoe lace game is on point. (Posted on 12/16/14)
- Ti Aglets Review by Merlin
- I don't need your approval and you won't need mine either once you have a pair of Ti aglets of your own. So there. (Posted on 10/13/12)
- I can't wait!!!! Review by Toddzilla
I have never had a use for these because all I wear are sneakers with velcro, but I've heard tell there will be an all new product.
KCP Strapsters - an all new Kevlar, Carbon and Platinum replacement velcro straps that will have all the honey's at mall drooling...as walk right by them. (Posted on 5/2/12)
- A godsend! Review by KEN
- I weigh 512 pounds, and put about 60k miles on my vespa each year. Needless to say, I look for weight savings wherever I can find them. These aglets have shaved 12 nanoseconds off my 1/4 mile ET(down to 64minutes, 7.2 seconds!) The only drawback is they make you a target for theives. Luckily, I have been able to outrun the covetous cretins each time! (Posted on 3/24/12)
- WTS Review by Steve
- This is hilarious . LOL funny. Made my day. Thanks (Posted on 1/19/12)
- Shoe string buget Review by Oneyejack
- When I saw these I thought this something I've been waiting for my whole life. So I ordered two pairs. NO ONE I mean NO ONE is going to out shine me with my Titanium Aglets . My riding buddies are so enveyious. Setting over there with their ragged looking shoe strings. Ha not me baby I got a shoe string that will last longer than I will. Suckers!!!! (Posted on 12/15/11)
- Shoe string buget Review by Oneyejack
- These things are worth their weight in gold, I mean who would spend 900 bucks on a pair of shoe strings. Hell I order to pair. No body is going to out shine me and my shoe strings while riding my bike. I let everyone know how they cost and they can't believe the deal I got. I hope they aren't talking behind my back? (Posted on 12/15/11)
- Gerat aglets, but pain on windy rides Review by Stephen
- I bought a pair of these before I did my circumference of the nation ride a while back, and they worked great. Only problem was, the wind would whip them around and one of them hit me so hard it broke my ankle! It actually embedded in the skin, and when the EMT pulled it out, I was howling. Despite the pain, I demanded he give it to me, and the pair now sits on my running shoes. (Posted on 10/12/11)
- Awesome Review by Conmancan
- These laces have revolutionied Triathlon for me and the weight difference is very much noticeable after my 5th Decaman. (Posted on 6/10/11)
- Too good to be true Review by Visian
Wow, these are on sale, it's like a dream, too good to be true. What was a "good to have" at $900 is now an imperative at half the going price.
These are *almost* as good as my titanium flask, but not quite. (Posted on 6/9/11)
- What's the shipping cost to Ireland? Review by Dexy
- Cool lace ends, where in Europe can I get these? (Posted on 6/9/11)
- WOW!!!!! Review by sunnyboy
- $900 for aglets!!! you have got to be joking me!!!!! just buy a new pair of laces (Posted on 6/9/11)
- best accessory ever Review by Sir Ossis of Liver
For the man who has everything, except a brain...
Best use I've found so far is as an emergency fuse replacement on my "twice round the world" ride on my Dodge Tomahawk motorcycle. My combination microwave oven / sock dryer blew the fuse so I just popped this aglet into the slot (fit perfectly, thanks aerostitch!) and away I went, 500 hp thundering down the street again... (Posted on 6/9/11)
- Not worth it. Review by Larry
- There are hundreds of pages on Adventure Rider forums warning about galvanic reactions between steel core laces and these aglets. If your laces have any kind of alloy core get the platinum aglets. They're worth the extra few hundred dollars. (Posted on 6/9/11)
- Got Mine for HALF PRICE!! Review by Scott650
Pays to procrastinate! Feel bad for all you folks who paid full price.
Since I installed the TiAgs life couldn't be better. I'd write more but the supermodels in the hot tub just keep calling for me to pour more champagne... (Posted on 6/9/11)
- Extend Lace Life Review by Dr Phun
- I have these on most of my shoe and boot laces. They have easily extended the lace life by 50% or more. A warning, though, for those who are not patient - it does take some time to get them on to the laces, but it is worth it to possibly avoid a broken lace while on tour. (Posted on 6/5/11)
- Almost as good as duct tape, Review by Jim
- How many times have you blown a fuse only to have left them on the workbench at home? These aglets will always be with you and will even keep those 50 amp circuits energized. (Posted on 5/27/11)
- wow! Review by toofless
so, i thought this was a joke but i just had to try them, so...
i waited until my grandma fell asleep and got my hands on her credit card, charged a pair and in just 3 months my aglets arrived in the mail.
i usually tuck my laces in while i am riding my motorcycle but i really wanted to show these babies off!
my laces ended up getting caught in my chain and i went down, totaled my bike, broke my left leg and cracked six ribs, but, the aglets barley had a scratch! i recommend these to all my friends.
(Posted on 5/22/11)
- Macguyver would Envy These ! Review by BigBodie
- You never know. You just never know ! I mean it. $889 bucks and uses that are just for the making. Just the other day, my titanium tooth post just up and fell out ! Crap, was I SOL ! But NO ! Titanium Aglets to the rescue. Knocked that sucker in my head, remounted the crown with some supper glue and I was back to ready to chaw on bones ! Amazing product. Just look what the dentist charges for a titanium post ! And you get two ! This is the best bargain on aerostitch ! I swear !!!! (Posted on 4/29/11)
- 'Unbelievably' Good! Review by Titan
These titanium aglets have saved my life more than once. The overall reduction in weight, while not noticeable initially, are evident after hours of riding, when you're dragging your feet around, unable to remove your boots for whatever reason, and grateful for the weight savings.
These $900 aglets enhance the look & performance of my $50 boots in ways I cannot describe. Once, I had to toss my laces to a drowning drunk. A lesser plastic aglet would not have created the right weight/speed characteristics to generate the 'bolo' effect and he would not have been able to grip the end of the laces with such aplomb. He drowned anyway, but the point I'm trying to make is that they're there when you need them. (Posted on 4/18/11)
Items 1 to 20 of 21 total