DeerSports® gloves from Lee Parks Design are suitable for road or track use, and are nicely made of U.S. deerskin. Trimmed and ironed internal seams ensure unmatched fit and comfort, and the seamless palm gives good feel and eliminates pressure points. An extended gauntlet with dual hook & loop closures secures nicely over jacket sleeves. Additional layering of deerskin at strategic areas on the gloves provide increased abrasion protection. A fine glove, versatile and well worth the price. S–XL.
Share Your Review
Share your comments and experience with Aerostich products. Please login (click here) to the Aerostich web site (logging-in is required to post a review). All reviews are screened before posting.
If you have comments about product selections, pricing, ordering, delivery, business policies or other customer service issues, please do not use a product review. Instead, directly for a resolution.
Customer Reviews (10)
- great gloves Review by Adam
I have used these gloves for more than 10 years now. I crashed twice at a track day in them and touched down at around 50 MPH, the speed I actually hit the ground at. Anyhow, gloves were scuffed but OK. They're all day comfortable and do not make you look like robocop.
They're very good gloves.
(Posted on 10/8/15)
- Buyer BewareReview by Nathan
Pros - Materials seem like quality, good fit
Cons - Poorly assembled
Ordered a pair, took three weeks to ship. When they arrived, the leather on the retention piece on the back of the hand was not sewn to the velcro properly. Aerostich promptly exchanged, but shipped the wrong size. When the right size arrived, I enjoyed them for two and a half months at which time I noticed a seam separating on the left pinky finger. When I turned the finger inside out to examine the seam, I found that the leather pieces were not positioned or cut correctly and the stitching missed the edge of one piece. Aerostich politely explained that on items they re-sell there is only a 30 day exchange policy. The Lee Parks Design website also shows a 30 day exchange policy. While I like the feel and fit of these gloves, I cannot recommend them. (Posted on 9/16/15)
- You think they're too simple -- but they're NOT!Review by erik
- Carbon knuckles, seams all over the place, I could not find gloves anywhere from someone that seemed to have a clue. Along comes Lee Parks with these gloves, and I now cannot imagine any ride (except heavy rain) that I would not wear these magnificent gloves. I am going to get the Outlast version for winter, next. Lee Parks gets 'it' and I hope he makes these wonderful gloves for a long time. (Posted on 12/8/14)
- These are worth the moneyReview by Steve S
Very nice gloves. I love the buttery smooth feel of them. I thought they would be too hot for summer riding, but I just got back from a 3 day ride on my Goldwing and the temps hit 100. My hands did not get that clammy feeling that I usually get from cowhide leather gloves
If I had one minor negative, I would love see an extra piece of leather right below the fingers to give a little extra cushion to gripping the hand grips.
Overall I would highly recommend these (Posted on 5/29/12)
- Great road glovesReview by J
- I bought these gloves for street riding & I think they will be great for day to day riding & sport touring. To call them track gloves is a bit of a misnomer as they are only deer hide. At the track I'll still be wearing my Held gloves for their higher degree of protection. (Posted on 12/27/11)
- One more timeReview by Daniel
- Had a pair almost identical to these; they lasted nine years. (Posted on 10/20/11)
- The Best!Review by Willy
- The gloves without the gauntlet were easier to get inside the jacket, These gloves are the best for me, no break in, washable, long wearing,and very comfortable. (Posted on 4/22/10)
- my perfict gloveReview by keith
- At first look you think, lot of money, simply built. Wear them a couple times and you will never be with out them.10000 miles and better than ever. (Posted on 8/4/09)
- Confession: I am a bit of...Review by bruce martin
Confession: I am a bit of a glove fetishist & have more than I"ll ever need. That being said, these are the most comfortable gloves I've ever worn.
Being deer/elk, they are warm in the cold & cool in the heat. Also being deer/elk, they stretch more than cow....meaning that while I usually wear a medium (with some even a large), I wear a small in these.
Most highly recommended. (Posted on 1/25/09)
- These are the best MCY gl...Review by Phil Jungels
These are the best MCY gloves I have ever bought, and I've bought quite a few. Worth every penny.
I like these gloves so much that I have a brand new pair waiting, in case I ever need them. So far, my current pair are two years old, and have approximately 50,000 miles on them. I have exposed them to all kinds of weather on the road, and wear silk glove liners under them if the temp drops below 40 degrees F.
They still look, and function very well, after having been washed in mild soap about twice a year. (After washing, they look like new. Go figure!
My only lament, that they no longer offer them in all natural.
I'd recommend these gloves to anyone. (Posted on 12/11/07)